chapter 6 y/n vs ranma and 'I'm sorry y/n'

NO ONE POV

Everyone claim down in the restaurant as it was a little- no it was a big mess as all the humangears came back and started to clean up as y/n, genma, and ranma have turn back to normal. Soun and genma were on there knees with there heads down as a very angry y/n as he was looking at them with a look that can scared anyone.

Y/n: I can't believe you too! Not only you wrecked my restaurant but I'm going to remodeled the place and it took 3 days to think and build the inside! I don't even what to say how long it took to build the outside as I have to stay up late again because of you both!

Both adults: were sorry.

Y/n: you can apologize by either paying me for property damage or you both have to work here to rebuild the restaurant!

Soun: how much son?

Azu: "walk up towards them with a calculator as she fake typing" let's see here, 20 tables were destroyed, 100 chairs were also destroyed, 20 flower pots for the tables plus the real flowers will cost you both... "put number in the calculator and show them both" ...267,359 yen.

Both adults: "screaming out of shock" 267,359 yen!

Ranma: that much for property damage!

Kasumi: oh my, that is a lot of money.

Nabiki: I say! That's a lot money alright!

Akane: dad and mr. Saotome just help y/n fix the restaurant! We don't have the money to pay for all of this!

Y/n: will, are you going to pay or work? "Cracking both knuckles"

Both soun and genma were scared of what will y/n will do to them as they bow up and down fast saying they will work as they didn't want to get hurt. After a few minutes the place was clean up as everyone was following y/n inside the kitchen as they were amazed by the size of it.

Ranma: geez and I thought the dining hall was big but this place is big.

Akane: I don't want to know how long it took to build this place.

Nabiki: geez y/n you took a long time to make this place.

Y/n: of course, lots of people keep on coming here to my restaurant so I have to make my dining hall and the kitchen big for the people.

Kasumi: so y/n were are we going?

Y/n: you guys will see soon enough because were we are going is were me and ranma will fight.

When they reach the end of the kitchen they saw a elevator that they were confused as they didn't see a second floor. Y/n then press a button as the elevator dong as it open, as they enter Azu and penny made it in time before it close. Y/n press a button as 6 pillars came out of the ceiling and into the floor next to everyone except for the restaurant people.

Y/n: before we go I suggest you guys hold onto those pillars before going down.

Soun: "confused" y/n we been in elevator many time in the past so what different does it make this one?

Azu: because you guys going to need it before going down.

Genma: were just going down you two I don't know what's the big deal is?

Penny: will because this is not a normal elevator that we are using.

Ranma: oh come on just press the button all ready!

Akane: yeah what the worst going to happen?

(A/t: oh she just have to jex them does she?)