chapter 40 fairy tail world part 8

A/n: Sorry again you guys, been trying to think of what to do on my azur lane book again, so here is the new chapter of this book and hope you guys enjoy.

Fairy tail episode 28 fairy law

Chapter start: match/5/2022 5:21

NO ONE POV

Both robots look at each other as the fairy tail look at both robots until they forgot About the phantom soldiers as they started to attack again. The robots continued to look at each other as Gao guardian started to attack first as he move his left arm to Pierce through PG-MK 2 right in the center. PG-MK 2 used his right arm to block the attack as it used his 3 fingers to grab its spear as Gao Guardian try to get out of it's hold. Gao guardian used his right arm to try and cut PG-MK 2 arm but let go if it's hold as it punch Gao guardian down but it got back up. Both robots charge towards each other as Gao guardian try and punch PG-MK 2 with his right arm but PG-MK 2 did a punch of his own.

Both fist hit each other as a shock wave came out of it as they move there arms away, PG-MK 2 four metal pipe fire as large bullets came out.
The bullets hit Gao guardian as he step back a little bit as PG-MK 2 continue to fire its bullets as he didn't stop his attack. Gao guardian move his arms up to block PG-MK 2 attacks as its wings started to flap as a large wind came out as the bullets fly back. PG-MK 2 was hit by its own bullets as smoke came out of it as the bullets hit two of it's pipes destroying them completely. Gao guardian brought down his arms as he and PG-MK 2 charge towards each other.

~~timeskip brought to you by natsu vs gajeel

Now with erza~~

Erza was still fighting Jose as she was breathing hard with bruises on her body as she was still standing up. Jose started to talk as he said that natsu was a unruly dragon as erza said he was an extremely powerful wizard. She also said that natsu was just as strong as she was if not stronger as she ready her sword to fight Jose. Jose laugh as he told erza to not to be so modest as he also said that her magic was just spectacular as natsus magic. He even said that she was the first wizard who was able to last this long against him in battle as he move his right hand up.

Jose:, you know what really irks me about fairy tail? The fact that there are so many powerful wizard like yourself who are aligned with Makarov.

He move his right arm in front of him as he flick it as a small energy ball came out as it fly super fast towards erza. When it was close erza, she was sent back towards the wall as a dust cloud appear as Jose his finger have dark balls on them as he fire them all. Once he did, his dark balls came flying back towards him as he smack them away as jin and thouser with erza in Jin arms were in the air. They both landed onto the ground as Jin put erza down who was shocked to see them awake as they jump away. When they did that, Jose started to attack again as he keep on shooting at erza and the riders as they keep on moving around.

Jose: this is a surprised, you boys were hit by Jupiter and yet, you both are still standing.

Jin: "flying around" just a little rest and we're ok!