chapter 21 the return of Valkyrie, surprise gift and a surprise visitor?!

NO ONE POV

Chapter start: march/17/2021 5:24 p.m.

Vulcan was seen running in the woods as he was going as fast he could to akane and kaori before it was to late. He made it out of the woods as he was to late as he see kaori tranform into gaim. He cured to himself as he jump to the bridge as he was standing right in front of akane.

Akane: ranma.

Vulcan: are you ok akane?

Jackal: "turn around" oh, I see your here and weres your grasshopper friend?

Vulcan: I don't know were is zerozero-one is at right now but I'm more them happy to beat you guys alone.

Jackal: hmph have you learn nothing? Your just one person, unlike your zerozero-one who fight 6 Invading horseshoe crabs and you only fighting 3 your still going to lose.

???: that's why his not alone jackal.

Everyone look up to see metal ark using the machine grosshopper to float up in the air as he's arms ar cross as he look at jackal. Jackal fake growled at hum as akane and vulcan were happy to seen him as they didn't seen him for a while now.

(A/n: sorry you guys if I didn't bring out metal ark for a while now but now here he is as I will to bring hum out more often. The only problem is that the vulcan will ask were the reader was at as he will suspect that metal ark and the reader are one of the same.)

Vulcan: metal ark!

Metal ark: been a while vulcan, how are you and zerozero-one?

Vulcan: we been good and glad to see you again.

Metal ark: nice to see you again as will. "Look at akane and fake ask" are you ok miss?

Akane: it's akane, akane tendo and I'm find but my leg gone numb that's all.

Metal ark nodded as he send 3 of his machine grasshopper to akane as they went to her left leg. They landed on her leg as they started go heal it as akane feel her leg feeling better now. After a few seconds they were done as they went back to metal ark armor as akane move her leg.

Akane: hey my leg feel better now?

Vulcan: of course, he did the same thing when you got hurt from blade?

Akane: "surprise and thinking" so that's why I didn't see any bruises on my body. Metal ark healed them when I was unconscious from blade attack on me.

Jackal: hmph of course your here metal ark.

Metal ark: jackal, you will not destroy the Hope's of the kamen riders for the people here in this world.

Jackal: I like to see you try metal ark. "Ready her scythe"

Akane: wait a minute!

Vulcan: what is it akane? We are about to fight here you know?!

Akane: let me fight her! I'm not going to sit around and let her get away of not destroying my hair but interrupting my race!

Vulcan: what?! Are you crazy?! You can't fight her!

Metal ark: yes she can.

Vulcan: she can?!

Akane: I can?!

Jackal: what?