chapter 22 amazon technique.

Chapter start: March/20/2021 12:36 p.m.

NO ONE POV

It been a few days now as y/n and ark meet kota the man of the beginning. As one of these few days the family were meeting ranma other fiancée. Akane beat them all of course as it was the 9 one that she help ranma. Akane puppy shave giving a name as it was p-chan that the p was puppy. Right now everyone was in the house doing there own think as they do everyday. Soun and genma were playing shogi, nabiki eating snakes and reading her comic book, kasumi and penny were cleaning the house again, amber reading her new book, lulu and salem were playing a card game, akane was playing with her p-chan, y/n had the say off as he was sleeping with a book on his face, and ranma was using his cursed form to get free food or something.

(A/t: not joking again as a few of them he did before as one of them he got a few scope of ice cream.)

Kasumi: what a lovely day today is.

Penny: "nodded" agreed kasumi and the weather is perfect as will.

Soun: "move a piece" ha! How you like that saotome. "Laugh"

Gemma: "look at it as he look at soun" come on, tendo. Take it back and give me another chance.

Soun: no way, saotome. I let you have a chance last time. No way I'm letting win that time again.

Gemma: "put hands together and beg" oh, come on. Please just this one time.

Soun: "laugh" ha! And let you win like last time no way, saotome.

Genma growl as he look at game bored thinking a way to beat soun as he can't cheat again because everyone was looking at them time to time.

Lulu: you don't think he's going to cheat again do you? "Pick a card up and put cards down" four of a kind.

(A/n: 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + king = four of a kind)

Salem: it really doesn't matter because they always cheat. "Put cards down as will" straight flush.

(A/t: 2 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = straight flush)

Lulu: aw man, again!

Salem: this is your 4 lost already.

Lulu: please again.

Salem: "giggle" sure why not.

Amber: "turn book page" at least you guys don't cheat in the game.

Nabiki: "eat her snakes" there not wearing sleeves so can't really.

Amber: "think about it" hmmm good point.

Y/n: "snore"

Thouser was seen laying on y/n chest as he was sleeping in him as he did a robotic dog snore.

Akane: is he really going to sleep all day? "Throw stick"

P-chan chase after the stick as she brought it back to akane.

Akane: "pet p-chan and baby talk" good girl p-chan, yes you are.

Soun: just let your brother sleep akane. After all it not everyday he get a rest from work and at school.

Genma: true, a martial artists must have enough energy for a battle like cooking for 24/7 at work.

Penny: maybe you should have a rest as will kasumi. You really need right now so leave everything to me.

Kasumi: "nodded" ok penny if you sure.

Amber: maybe you should as will penny.

Akane: yeah even though your a robot, you should at least rest as will.