chapter 32 going to fairy tail world and 'what are you doing here?!'

Chapter start: September/21/2021 11:30 a.m.

NO ONE POV

It was the afternoon as y/n with penny were seen walking towards the restaurant as he see Azu putting down a sigh saying that they were close for today. Y/n called Azu to close the shop for today as she was coming with them to the other world as y/n was holding his backpack as he came towards Azu who notice them.

Azu: I see that your ready to go.

Y/n: "nodded" yeah, came here to get the other progrise keys and see if the you and the girls are ready. "Open the restaurant door and enter"

Azu: "follow behind" I check on them and there almost ready and as for me, I just need a few thing and Im good to go.

Penny: "follow behind to" that's great news then! Oh, I can't wait to see what world we are going to!

Ark: "came out" Rhino said that it's a perfect place for the Salem and the maiden girls to used there magic so a magic world.

Y/n: "nodded" yeah, I know a few anime were there magic qnd I got a feeling I know which one.

~~upstairs with the girls~~

The girls were seen packing there stuff inside there suitcases as amber was seen looking at both dress as one was green and another one was orange.

Amber: hey, which one should I take with me the green one or the orange one?

Lulu: "lookcat both dress" I have no idea.

Salem: "close suitcase" why not take both of them.

Amber look at Salem before looking at both dress as she shudders as she put both dresses into her suitcase. Lulu was trying to close her suitcase as she over pack it as she eas sitting down on it.

Lulu: come on! Close already! "Jump up and down"

Amber: "Sweat-drop" why are you bringing so many things with us? You don't need that much.

Salem: "sweat-drop as will" Amber is right, we can always buy thing and cloths from the other world when we get there.

Lulu: it's not just clothes I have in here!

Both of them look at Lulu confused as they wonder what she was also bringing with her as Lulu open her suitcase as they see lots of books. Salem and amber drop to the floor as they can't believe she was bringing her books with her to a magic world as amber get up with a angry look.

Amber: "tick mark" why are you bringing so many books with us?!

Lulu: because this are the books I haven't read or finish yet!

Salem: "get up" lulu, you can read them later, just bring 2 or 3 books with you.

Lulu: no!

Amber: "try to take books out" you can read them later just take 2 or 3 books with you!

Lulu: "stop amber" I said no!

~~downstairs with y/n, penny, and Azu~~

The 3 of them were talking as they were about to go to the lab to grab the other progrise keys and other things until they hear a loud noise upstairs. They look up to see some dust coming down as they mumbling as they were under the girls room as they wonder what was going as they look at each other.

Y/n: what the heck are they doing?

Azu: and more importantly, I thought we clear out all the dust already.