chapter 13 going to a different world

A/n: hi guys it's me, on this chapter the reader is going to travel to a anime world by Rhino who offer him to go to different world. Only 1 month that he go there as the time line will be different like 8 years to there is 8 days on ranma 1/2 world. So that being said comment what anime world you want the reader to go to next and if I don't know it, I have to watch the show to know about it.

NO ONE POV

It been a few weeks sense akane got her hair short because jackal attack. Ryoga secret of him turning into a black biglet was revealed to ranma and akane at there home shocking them. The battle of kuno sister, Kodachi vs ranma who she declared that ranma is her to love only. Akane wasn't happy about it until y/n told her it wasn't ranma fault as he explained it to her making her understand. The next one was ice skating who y/n have to help ranma with before battling the golden pair. The battle was about getting ryoga back from a girl name azusa who think ryoga (who was a pig) was Charlotte.

(A/t: Azusa will think anything cute as she name them and take them away from that person who own it.)

The battle of ranma and akane vs azusa and her partner, mikado who he kiss ranma as a girl making him mad about the kiss.

(A/t: not joking again for the third time)

Ranma and akane won by y/n who switch with him because his body was badly hurt as he was wearing ice skating cloths. Ranma wasn't that happy until y/n fix his body making him scream in pain as akane and ryoga still in pig form watch all of this happening as y/n didn't give a care. After that day, y/n was at he's restaurant cooking food for customers who came in as the new look of the dining hall was great as they were amazed. He was able to earn some money back from all the damage from his father and genma who also help in fixing it. Night time came around as the last customers left for the day because of closing time making everyone (the humangears) clean up everything. Y/n was in his lab building something as it was some kind of metal lunch box. After a few twists and turns it was finally finish as he been working on it for two days now.

Y/n: "took out goggles" ok let see if it works now.

Ark: I don't know why you made this but it better be a good one.

Y/n: don't worry about ark, besides it not for me it's for ranma of course since he keep on forgetting his lunch box.

Y/n then took out a card with his face in the middle as he put it on the scanner on top. After a while it work as it open up to reveal a big bigger, vup of soda with ice, and french fry with different sauce.

Sky kids

Y/n: "smile" it work!

Before he try the food if its taste, his humangear phone ring as he took it out and open as he put it on his head. When open the calling he see it was a unknown number as he raise a eyebrow. He just shudders as he answer the call to see who it is calling him.