chapters 37 fairy tail world 5

Fairy tail episode 22 lucy heartfilia (short)/ episode 23 15 minutes (half)

A/n: Sorry for a late chapter like always, here is the next chapter of this story.

November/14/2021 10:30 a.m.

NO ONE POV

After the attack of fairy tail guild and 3 of it's members, fairy tail went and attack phantom lord to take revenge on there 3 members. Makarov want answers as he went to Jose but only to meet a projection of him as will as a projection of a unconscious Lucy. Makarov was shock to see her as Jose narrow his eyes as he said Lucy full name as he summon a magic circle as Makarov try to stop. Just then, someone was right behind him as he didn't notice him as the person was aria who was a members of phantom. Aria was crying tear for sone reason as he cast a spell on Makarov making him scream as he was sent falling down.

He landed hard onto the ground as the fighting stop as everyone wonder what happen as they see Makarov who was green. Everyone in fairy tail was shocked to see him as they try to ask him of what happen to him but he was to weak to talk or say anything. The members of phantom thought it was a good opportunity to attack them as they did just that, 3 phantom members combine there magic together. They launch the combine magic towards Cana who was about to get hit by it as Macao was going to used himself to protect Cana until a flaming Phoenix out of know where.

This shocked everyone except gray who know who it is as the Phoenix attack phantom as a few of them got burn. The Phoenix landed on the floor as it disappeared as it reaveled to be jin as he have his wings out as everyone was shock to see him here.

Gray: "shock" jin!

Jin: "look at gray" hey gray, been a few weeks.

A phantom member was brave enough to try to attack jin but he was inly get kicked away from vulcan who send the guy flying back.

Elfman: vulvan is here as will?!

Vulcan: "dodge a punch" oh, were not the only ones here! "Punch and kick"

A orange blair past through the fairy tail group as it went and attack the phantom lord members as it ignored the fairy tail group. The orange Blair then stop to reveal Valkyrie who dodge who kick a magic attack back towards 3 phantom members.

Erza: even Valkyrie!

???: JACK RISE! JAKEN BREAK!

A giant golden fist of punching Kong was seen flying as it hit a phantom member as it then exploded making 100 more small ones. The small ones went and attack the phantom members as they were all hit as thosuer who slice a phantom member.

Natsu: even thosuer?!

Phantom 1: "scared" wait, if these guys are here, then that mean...

Screaming was heard as two giant iron fist came and punch the members away as they scattered as it make grasshoppers. The grasshoppers went towards someone as it reaveled to be metal ark who was in the air as he jump down as landed on the floor. The riders went to his side as vulcan and Valkyrie on his right and jin and thouser on his right as they look at the phantom lord. Everyone was shocked to see as some of the phantom lord members were scared of seeing them but some of them weren't that scared. They decided to attack as the riders attack back with fairy tail as the riders make sure that all of the fairy tail group were together. Cologne came out of know where as she hit and knock out of few phantom wizard with her speed as landed next to erza.

Erza: master Cologne, what are you going here?

Elfman: "scream" it's a mummy! "Get hit on the head" ow!