chapter 25 ramen battle, a shock surprise, and ranko can't change back?!

Ranma 1/2 season 2 episode 24 'Thid Ol' Gal'l The Leader Of The Amazon Tribe'

Chapter start: March/31/2021 5:53 a.m. p.m.

NO ONE POV

As Rin said begin both chef started there noodles, toppings, and broth. Both Shay and y/n started to cook there broth as shay solk his ingredients in different bowls. Y/n cut open all the different fish parts as he throw them in his broth as he let them solk. He then took them out as he make sure to get them all as he carefully took them as he leave the broth.

Kasumi: oh my, it looks like it's a fish innards and shrimp heads will give it a robust flavor.

Cologne: that he did and he clean them will. The way his doing it shouldn't be any welcomed fish smells.

Amber: looks like he have rockfish, eel, and flatfish inside the broth of his as he took them out.

Soun: y/n made a rich, faith-based soup for his ramen.

Salem: yeah and look like shay is planning to used a regular base soup but it looks like he's adding some different flavors inside. He make the right choice of using the wavy noodles wavy noodles as it have a bit more flavor for it.

Lulu: hey you guys look! Y/n have homered lobster and shrimp shells!

Ranma: is he really going to used those shells for his ramen as will?

They look at the t.v. as lulu was right as y/n brought out a giant knife as he cut them. He then put them into a metal bowl as he smash them.

Rin: look at that lady's and gentlemen! Y/n is smashing the shell as it look like he's grinding the shells into powder! What a surprise and a shock as no one know that you can used seafood shells as powder!

Shay: "thinking" tch! Of course no one knows you can do that with seafood shells! This is y/n tendo aka the king of chef as will as a genius chef! Many have try and try and over and over again to think of a way to beat him but nothing. A year ago someone memorize all of his different ways of cooking food and though he can beat him but y/n surprise everyone as he beat him. I spent days and nights working on this ramen as this is my first time battling him. I can't lose this battle as I will beat him for my family, they said it's alright to lose but I don't want our family name be a shame.

Shay then started to cook his noodles as y/n did the same as both prepare there toppings. They then hear there timer ring as there noodles were done cooking as they both brought them out. They then put on there topping on there ramen as everyone who was watching them see who would be done.

Rin: 5 minutes are left everyone as both chef are doing there finishing touch on there ramen! Shay look like his adding pork in his ramen and boiled eggs! As for y/n it looks like his adding... melba toast?!

"The audience"

Audience 1: melba toast?!

Audience 21: in ramen?!

Audience 45: look! He's also adding cheese in the ramen!

Audience 73: he even have tempura bits as will!

Audience 30: what the heck is he adding those into his ramen?!

"With the tendo, saotome, and the amazon women and elder"

Lulu: why is he adding melba toast?

Nabiki: I don't know. Melba toast will just be soak and be to soft when you add any liquid into it.