"I have to enter the Fourth Prince's Mansion." I 

    don't know how long it took, Shen Jing clenched his fists and gritted his teeth: "Mother, you find a way to let people spread the word about my pregnancy, so he has to marry me. Now , as for this child..." 

    Having said that, Shen Jing squeezed his stomach: "It won't be too late to deal with him after entering the Fourth Prince's Mansion." 

    "..." 

    Looking at her daughter with a twisted face, Lu Yang couldn't find anything to say for a while. 

    "Mother." 

    Seeing that he hadn't responded for a long time, Shen Jing called out impatiently, and Lu Yang immediately returned to his senses: "Oh, okay, I'll go right away, Xiao Jing, are you sure no one knows about Shen Hui? " 

    Don't worry, mother, what if Liu Shuhan and Shen Qiang know about it? How dare they speak out?"

    Shen Jing took his hand: "Mother, now the grandfather's family has collapsed, and I don't know how long I can hide the fact that my grandmother is in a coma. " 

    Not only that, if she can't get into the Fourth Prince's Mansion, it will be difficult for her to marry again in the future, and her life will be almost completely ruined. 

    "Well, you're right, then I'll arrange it right away." 

    Lu Yang took it seriously, Shen Jing's face became more gloomy after she went out, and all he could think about was how to repay those who looked down on her when she became the fourth prince in the future. people, especially Shen Liang. 

    Under the control of someone with a heart, the news of Shen Jing and Shen Qiao's pregnancy spread throughout the imperial city before dark. Qin Yunshen sent someone to ask the doctor who asked for their pulse as soon as he learned of the incident, and confirmed that Shen Jing was pregnant. After Jing was really pregnant, he was so angry that he almost destroyed his study. He always felt strange about that, which was one of the reasons why he was so reluctant to marry them back, but now Shen Jing was pregnant. , The entire imperial city knew that the children belonged to him. If he didn't marry them again, the reputation he had worked so hard to establish in the past would probably be destroyed. 

    "Have you?" 

    The emperor also received the news, and the Shadow Guard Commander immediately reported to him. 

    "Yes, the humble post has been verified." The 

    shadow guard commander replied respectfully in the dark. 

    "What's the name of the other Shen family? She has it too? Are you sure it's the emperor's younger brother's child?" 

    After a little thought, the emperor asked again. 

    "Yes." 

    "Forget it, you go down first." 

    He waved the shadow guard back, and the emperor called Yang An in: "Help me draw up two imperial decrees, one to send to the fourth, and the other to the Dongling Marquis." 

    "what?"

    Yang An pretended not to understand, and the emperor gave him an angry look: "Don't pretend to be stupid, I don't believe you don't know, it's going crazy outside, and it's been a while since the last princess who was also the prince died. It's time for another one." 

    Although the status of this princess is a little worse, he still knows the reputation of his own imperial brother, and now which high-profile family dares to marry his daughter or two children? He had killed more than ten princesses before and after.