Chapter 15

"Madam, you are..."

"Go away!"

A group of people were coming fiercely. Qi Yue realized something was wrong and tried to stop him, but before he finished speaking, he was rudely pushed away by Liu Shuhan's wife.

"Shen Liang!"

Standing in front of him across the table, Liu Shuhan gritted his teeth and glared at him: "You did it, right?"

Hearing what he said earlier, she immediately sent someone to her family to ask questions. Who knows the big brother The news that came back was that Duan Yu Shizi was rescued by the Prince himself last night, and the bandit den was also destroyed. The most important thing is that His Royal Highness also arrested the bandit leader. Once they ask them to give a confession, they know everything. It was all done by the Liu family, and not only would the Liu family fail to protect her, she would also be doomed.

After hearing the return from the next person, the first thing she thought of was Shen Liang. Otherwise, how could he, a person who had just returned to the Hou Mansion, know that something was wrong with the Liu family? What's more, the bandit's matter was related to him. Now, when you think about it carefully, it was originally an extremely abnormal thing that he brought back those corpses in a safe and sound state. How could they be able to kill them because the three masters and servants were thinner than the other? How many bandits?

After she figured it out, she didn't care if she would expose it, and immediately led people to rush over. At this moment, her heart was like a river of anger, she just wanted to find an outlet that could vent, and that outlet looked up and down the Hou Mansion. , Undoubtedly, only Shen Liang is the most suitable.

"What is Madam Hou talking about? Why can't I understand?"

Putting down the teacup slowly, Shen Liang smiled and raised his head. He had guessed that she would come because, from beginning to end, she didn't put him in In the bottom of my eyes, I still look at the little pitiful who only hid behind Shen Da when he was a child. He can be squeezed and squashed at will. I am not afraid that he is sure if she is really going to harm him. Anyway, what he said, the whole government No one would believe it.

"Bitch! Don't pretend to be garlic, you must do the things of the Liu

family ." Before Liu Shuhan, Shen Qiang jumped out first. Except for the two masters and servants of Shen Liang, they were their confidants. Their hatred and jealousy could no longer be hidden. After all, she is only fourteen years old now, and she hasn't reached the level of forbearance that she used to be able to retract and unwind.

"Oh? Did something happen to the Liu family? That's really pleasing." The

brilliant smile opened up for a moment, and the calm mood was very good. No matter whether the Liu family can be destroyed this time, at least it will block them? Moreover, he didn't think that Pei Yuanxun wouuld be so useless, and the duck with the mouth could let him fly.

"You..."

He was gloating!

Shen Qiang was furious, but before the attack, Liu Shuhan stopped him and gave her a stern look. Liu Shuhan turned to Shen Liang Shady and said: "It seems that this matter is really related to you, how did you do it?"

In the past few years, he has been at the village Zhuangzi. The mother of Zhuangzi regularly reported to her on their condition. In the past five years, the three of them have never left Zhuangzi and Shen Da has been at the border. Where does he have the ability to do so much? Most importantly, how did he know that Duan Yu Shizi was in the bandit den? The eldest brother said that His Royal Highness the King rushed directly into the bandit's den last night. He had a clear purpose without any hesitation. He made it clear that Duan Yu Shizi must be in their hands. Could it be that Shen Liang had been taken to the bandit's den. , Only managed to escape after seeing Duan Yu Shizi?

Or is it... Wei Jia made a move?

Thinking of this, Liu Shuhan was horrified, no, impossible. Since the death of the bitch Wei Zeqian, General Wei asked the whole family to guard the southwest border. If they really wanted to take action, how could they let the two A little beast has suffered for so many years?

"Do you think I will tell you?"

He stood up and walked in front of him, and asked in a cold and annoying voice.

"You, little beast!"

"Fifth Young Master!"

Liu Shuhan was very angry, and slapped him with a slap. Qi Yue glared at him and wanted to rush over, but the two women stopped him abruptly.

"Snapped!"

The slap sounded, and everyone held their breath and opened their mouths slightly in shock, because it was Liu Shuhan who was beaten. Her face was slapped away, and a few clear finger prints quickly appeared on her well-maintained cheeks. , And the assailant still maintains the posture of beating.

"You think I'll just standing let you play?"

"Niexu!"

"Pop!"

Shen cool voice down, had a chance to recover hand, a navy blue figure suddenly swept all people did not react before , The applause sounded again, this time, the person who was beaten was Shen Liang, his thin body was staggered several times, and he almost fell directly to the ground, which shows how much force the assailant exerted.

"Even the aunt dare to fight, who gives you the courage?" The

visitor is probably in his thirties and looks very brave. At this time, he was standing in front of Liu Shuhan and others, staring with an angry face.

"Fifth Young Master!"

Qi Yue rushed over after regaining his senses, but Shen Liang pushed away his hand, raised his hand to touch the rapidly swollen hot cheeks, spit out the blood foam in his mouth, raised his head and his eyes were flushed. He looked at the man: "Which kind of aunt is she? It's just a successor. Only my father is the original partner of the Hou Mansion, and he is the wife of your auntie!"

The man in front of him is not someone else, it is his hatred. His deep-seated father, Shen Ruiting, thought that the sad past life was over. All that remains in this life is hatred and vengeance, but when he sees him again, when he rushes in, he slaps him, Shen Liang finds , His heart is still uncomfortable, he is his biological father! What did he do wrong to make his biological father hate him so far?