Chapter 33

After finally getting to the real rights of the Hou Mansion, Zhao Lan and Lu Yang summoned his servants to investigate the destruction of the re-entry courtyard in the afternoon. One personally led a group of others to clean up the re-entry courtyard. They should be replaced and repaired. Shen Liang accepted all of this with peace of mind, before it was dark before the reappearance courtyard was given a new look.

    "Cool, the second wife and the third wife are too active, right?"

    Even the meal was prepared for them, Qi Xuan couldn't help but wonder.

    "If you want to show it to others, of course you have to be more active. When they truly grasp the power of the Chinese government, their attitude will definitely be different from what they are now. They are doing everything standing up, free dinner, not eating for nothing."

    Shen Liang While talking and picking up the chopsticks, Qi Yue and Qixuan looked at each other, and then sat down. At noon at the Tyson Building, they were always worried, and they didn't even bother to eat. They worked all day, and they were really hungry. Up.

    "Rang Liang, since you know that their attitudes will be different after mastering the power, why do you help them?"

    They are not stupid. If it wasn't for Liang Liang today, how could the old lady think of seizing power?

    "Does Liu Shuhan make it easier to control Zhongkui?"

    Shen Liang took a bite before continuing to say, "I created the possibility for them to seize power. Whether they can seize power smoothly or not, even if it is done, do you think Liu Shuhan is a vegetarian? If she secretly makes trouble, the right to get the right to fall into the hands of the second room and the third room is a hot potato. On the contrary, if they fail, the grievances between the second room and the third room and the long room will be deeper, and they will fight more. You die and I live, as for us, of course it is the fisherman who has benefited.”

    There were too many twists and turns, Shen Liang only picked the simplest and easy to say, his previous life was in charge of the Four Princes’ Mansion for several years, and later He manages the entire harem and knows all these things well, but he is a man after all, and it is impossible to always keep his eyes on the backyard. Instead of doing it himself, it is better to start a war and let them bite the dog themselves. .

    "Cool, why did you suddenly become so smart? I seem to be stupid."

    Qi Xuan always said when he had something to say, and didn't forget to scratch his head when he was done, expressing his embarrassment.

    "

    Liang Liang was originally smart, but he used to only give in and didn't know how to fight for himself." Qi Yue gave him a funny and annoying look, and then said to Shen Liang, "Liang Liang, you are so good, yes. We are good people, we suffer a little, and it’s nothing to give up a little bit. Those who are not good to us should fight back if they should fight back. I believe that if you see you now, the young master will be very happy."

    "Well. , I know, Brother Yue, Brother Xuan, I have wronged you all these years, don’t worry, I won’t let others bully me in the future."

    Nodded, Shen Liang was moved, so he was willing to do his best to treat them well. .

    "Well, by the way, Liang Liang, Xiaoxuan said that he wanted to practice martial arts. Can you please ask him a martial artist?"

    If they were not rich now, Qi Yue wouldn't dare to think like that, even if they were. The intention was to protect him.

    "It's a good thing, but let's forget the martial artist. They are all flowers and embroidered legs. There is nothing to learn. I will write a note tomorrow. Brother Xuan, go to the outer city and find a person named Wang Qingfeng. He will help you arrange the most suitable master. When the time comes, let’s see if we invite you to come to the hospital, or if you go out every day, we will discuss it again.”

    Qi Xuan's wish to practice martial arts received strong support from Shen Liang, but what he thought was obviously different from them, Qi Xuan He studied martial arts to protect him, and he felt that he had at least one more ability to protect himself.

    "Okay, Liangliang, you are so good."

    Unexpectedly, things would go so smoothly. Qi Xuan laughed so much that his mouth would crack behind his ears. Shen Liangqi looked at each other and smiled. When he was resting at night, Shen Liang suddenly said more and more. : "Brother Yue, do you want to learn something?" If

    possible, he hopes that they all have the ability to protect themselves, and no amount of protection is as strong and secure as their own.

    "I want to, but I don't know what to learn for a while."

    His temperament is not as lively and active as Qi Xuan, and martial arts training is definitely not good, and other things seem to be nothing to learn.

    "Hmm..."

    Shen Liang sitting on the bed touched his chin and thought for a while: "Brother Yue, you all know how to write, so why don't you learn poison art from me."

    "Huh?"

    Poison art? Isn't that something from the ancestors of the Wei family? How can it be passed on to others by the way?

    "That's the decision. From tomorrow on, you will study poisoning with me. You can also dabble in medical skills. Don't ask for help, but ask for self-help." It was

    not that Shen Liang had made a decision without understanding his thoughts. Wei What about the things passed down from the family? To them, he has nothing he can't give. Now that the Medicinal Poison Book has fallen into his hands, he has the right to decide how to use it.

    "But..."

    "No, Brother Yue, this is also for the good of our future."

    "That...well."

    A sentence for the good of their future, decisively dispelled all Qi Yue's worries, whether it was him or Qi Xuan, what they care about most is the desolation like a brother.