Chapter 150

"It's definitely not easy for others to buy, but we are okay. After all, we have excellent cooperative relations with many businessmen in neighboring countries. We also have special caravans and routes for transportation, and we also manage well. "On

    this point alone, Murong Hai is quite confident. Murong's family heirlooms for a hundred years is not just about money.

    "It's the Murong family."

    Shen Liang gave a heartfelt thumbs up, and Muronghai waved his hand modestly, talking and laughing. The two had entered the courtyard of the main courtyard. Murong Yun, who was still dead and lying on the bed last time, was now Waiting at the door, seeing them coming, his face immediately showed a smile. Although he still looked slender and thin, his complexion improved a lot and he seemed more energetic.

    "Mrs. Murong."

    "Master Shen, come in and sit

    down soon ." When he stepped closer, Shen Liang took the initiative to greet him. Murong Yun greeted him with joy and enthusiasm. The kitchen has been prepared a little, and I hope Master Shen can like it."

    He prepared a little, that is, the table in front of them is full of a large table of snacks, and all of them are not the same.

    Shen Liang couldn't help but twitched his mouth: "Mrs. Murong is too polite."

    "Yes, don't stand. Sit down."

    Like a loving elder, Murong Yun enthusiastically pulled him to sit down, and Murong Hai smiled all the time. He followed him, even if he didn't say anything, he could see his full affection for Murong Yun from the bottom of his face and eyes.

    "Mrs. Murong, you are welcome, let me get your pulse for you first." When

    he saw him, he wanted to get some snacks for him. Shen Liang hurriedly stopped. He was about to have lunch soon, and he didn't have the habit of eating snacks. My child has always been respectful of Xie Bumin.

    "Okay, trouble Master Shen."

    Hearing this, Murong Yun raised his sleeves and stretched out his hand, Shen Liang's probing hand was placed on his pulse, and after a moment, he withdrew his hand and smiled: "Yes, the recovery is better than I expected. If this continues, I promise Mrs. Murong. It’s okay to live for a few more decades.” People

    all over the world think that money is bad, but who can say that it’s not good to have money? Just like Murong Yun, if he had no money, he would have been buried deep in the loess at this time, so how could he sit here and talk and laugh.

    "That's great,

    Master Shen, thank you!" The husband and wife looked at each other, Murong Yun red eyes and thanked them in gratitude.

    "Mrs. Murong is polite. I still have friends waiting outside. I will leave today and come back to harass when I have time."

    The things that should be done are all done, and Shen Liang is ready to go back. Their prince can order him again and again. I want to accompany him for lunch at noon, and if I don't return, I might say that he doesn't care about him anymore, dignified, even more stingy than a woman's.

    "This..."

    Murong Yun looked dissatisfied. He really liked Shen Liang and wanted to do something to thank him, but...every time Shen Liang came and went in a hurry, he didn't give him a chance at all.

    "These dim sums look pretty good. Mrs. Murong doesn't mind if I bring some back, right?"

    Shen Liang glanced at his thoughts and glanced at the dim sums on the table and said.