Chapter 23

Shen Liang’s worries are not unreasonable. In fact, people followed him as soon as he left the Hou Mansion. There was more than one wave, but after he left Luofengju, those people were dismissed by Pei Yuanxun’s people. Only Pei Yuanxun's people were left, but they didn't expect Shen Liang to escape Jin Chan's shell. By the time they found out, Shen Liang had left Tyson Tower for a while.

    The four main urban areas of the imperial city are divided into inner city and outer city. The more central the inner city, the more prosperous and the richer the people living in it. The more the outer city goes out, the more poor people will be. Tyson Tower is located in the inner city. At the junction with the outer city, Shen Liang, disguised as a messenger, went straight to the outer city as soon as he left Tyson Tower. No one would know that he was mixed with all kinds of people. He was the person who was active on the topic of the imperial city recently. .

    The outer city is not limited to poor people. After all, it is an imperial city. As long as the people are diligent enough, there is no problem with food and clothing, but compared to the inner city, the outer city is slightly worse.

    "Pharaoh's business is pretty good. Are they all sold out

    today?"

    "What is the sale? There is still half of the pork that hasn't been taken out. You don't want to buy some today?" "I want to buy it, I have no money."

    "No. This year, there was a lot of rain. I heard that all the villages outside the city were flooded. The price of rice rose again and again, and we almost couldn't afford it." In

    front of an ordinary street butcher shop in the outer city, twos and threes were surrounded by people. While chatting at the meat stall, the meat seller looked thirty or forty years old, he was very sturdy, and he smiled very honestly. Standing not far away from the corner of the street, Shen Liang looked at from a distance, his eyes covered Excited mist, Uncle Wang, long time no see! It looks like a world away!

    "Boss, I want to buy two catties of meat." To

    stabilize his mood a little bit, Shen Liang walked over, and the people around the meat stall dispersed. Old Wang smiled honestly: "Two catties of meat, right? Wait." Once

    he finished speaking, Lao Wang turned back into the room behind him, and soon walked out carrying half of the pork, swiftly cutting off a large piece of straw and handing it to him.

    "Two catties of meat, twenty copper plates, you take it."

    "Yeah."

    Shen Liang did not reach out to pick it up. Instead, he took out something and handed it to him. After receiving it, Lao Wang's eyes flashed and he still smiled honestly: "Guest, the amount of money you gave is too big, I'll find it here. No, why don’t you go to the house and have a sip of tea. I’ll change the copper plate and come to you?"

    "Okay."

    Like the previous life, Shen Liang entered the house with him. The difference is that this time he noticed it. There was a flash of helplessness. At that moment, Shen Liang suddenly regretted it. He shouldn't come to them with a profound iron token anymore. It should be the best result to let them be wiped out in the market, right? Back then, the ancestors of the Wei family had such thoughts, otherwise they would not store the Xuan Tie token in a Luban box that ordinary people could not open without explaining anything.

    "Wang Qingfeng pays homage to the lord!"

    Entering the back room, Lao Wang knelt down on one knee with his fists in his fists, and offered the profound iron token with both hands.