Chapter 26

"Hey...I don't expect it to be cured, but I can't worry about going to Yunxi." With a

    deep sigh, Fu Ying suddenly looked at Shen Liang with glowing eyes: "I probably heard your conversation just now. Some, Master Shen, can you really help my son?"

    His body is so exhausted that his death is no longer terrible, but if he can't see his son wash his grievances before death, he will not die!

    "I don't need to come here to make this kind of joke. More than that, I can treat your illness. As long as you cooperate, I will guarantee that you will be cured in three months."

    Those are the eyes that love his son. He had experienced what it was like, but he was moved. If his father was still alive, he would definitely not let the people in the Shen family insult him.

    "I'm not important, as long as Yunxi..."

    "Father."

    Fu Yunxi couldn't listen anymore. After interrupting him, he said to Shen Liang: "As long as you can cure my father, even if you can't wash away my grievances, pay Yunxi's life is yours too."

    "Okay." He

    didn't bother to say again in the vernacular: "You should have pen and ink here."

    "No pulse?"

    Knowing that he was going to write a prescription, Fu Yunxi couldn't help but wonder It would be too unreliable for anyone to prescribe a prescription without seeing it.

    Shen Liang smiled confidently: "No need, my uncle’s illness is obvious. Today I will prescribe a prescription to get rid of the stagnation in his body. I will come to diagnose him carefully in a few days, so at most three months. The lung disease can almost be cured."

    "Okay."

    Other doctors had no choice but to be a living horse doctor. Fu Yunxi got up to get pens, inks, papers and inkstones, and Fu Ying asked quietly while he was away. Said: "Shen Gongzi, I really do not mind, Yunxi is a sincere child, it is impossible to cheat in the imperial examination, I just hope you can clean up his grievances, if I am not here in the future, please take a look at it. Don't let him Too lonely."

    In the eyes of ordinary people, lung disease cannot be cured, and Fu Ying does not believe that Shen Liang can cure him. As a father, he is giving his last words.

    "Uncle's lung disease was caused by the sudden fire attacking the heart, and it will get worse without timely treatment in the later stage. As long as you cooperate with my treatment, the cure is not a problem at all. If you are worried about Fu Yunxi and afraid that he will be alone, then live to see for yourself. Let him accompany him."

    Shen Liang did not get angry because of his distrust. After all, his appearance and age are hard to be convinced. Everything is left to time and let the facts speak for themselves.

    "But..."

    "Father, don't

    say anything, can you listen to me this time?" Fu Yunxi, who turned back, could guess what they were talking even if he didn't hear their conversation, and put his pen, ink, paper and inkstone. Behind the table, Fu Yunxi held his hand with one hand, and lifted the other hand to help him smooth his hair. His eyes flushed and said, "Father, my child is not filial. If it's not for me, neither will you You will be seriously ill to this point, if you are because of this...I will feel uneasy in my whole life."

    "Yun Xi..." After

    understanding what he meant, Fu Ying's eyes were also wet.

    While the father and son were communicating, Qi Yue grinds the ink, Shen Liang unfolds the rice paper and lifts a pen to write the prescription: "Brother Xuan, you go to the pharmacy, three times a day, first grab the seven-day medicine."

    "Okay. "After

    receiving the prescription, Qi Xuan turned and ran out.

    "Father, you should go back to the room and rest first. I'll call Master Shen

    again ." Seeing that he started coughing again, Fu Yunxi sent him back to the room before sitting opposite Shen Liang again: "What do you need me to do? "

    I don't have to do anything for the time being. We will talk about it slowly when my uncle recovers. But there is one thing. If someone from the Four Princes contacts you during this period, don't agree or refuse in a hurry, just drag them first. "

    Why?"

    Why is the prince involved again?

    No matter how smart Fu Yunxi was, he couldn't understand what he was thinking.

    "No, you can just follow my instructions. Don't worry, what I promised you will definitely be done. Then I hope you can keep your promises, otherwise..."

    I can both support you and throw you down!

    This is what Shen Liang didn't finish. The flash of cruelty in his eyes represents everything. Fu Yunxi is a wise man, and he naturally understands: "A gentleman is hard to chase with a word. As long as you can cure my dad, don't care. Whatever you ask me to do, I won’t frown, even if it is, to conquer this 10,000-mile country!"

    Fu Yunxi said very lightly in the last few words, but the meaning in it is very heavy, and it’s a depressing moment. The official concubine came to solicit him especially. Who would believe it if he had no ambition? He was just testing how deep his ambitions were.

    "Haha...I am not interested in Jiangshan, what I want is very simple and ordinary, but if Jiangshan becomes my obstacle, then I don’t mind subverting it, Fu Yunxi, you don’t have to try, you follow me, just If I don’t betray, I will be responsible for your life. Even if I’m trying to seize the country, I won’t let you be infamy!”

    The expression on Shen Liang’s face changed without knowing when it changed and became unpredictable. The beautiful eyes seem to carry the whole world.

    Looking at him like this, Fu Yunxi couldn't help being a little stunned. The blood in his body boiled for no reason, and an inexplicable feeling firmly enveloped him, as if to tell him, follow him, you won't regret it. .