Chapter 8

The arrival of Jing Zhaoyin once again put the Hou Mansion on the cusp of rumors and rumors. It is Liu Shuhan's exquisite face. No matter how timely Shen Qiang's remedy is, she still can't resist the public. Mrs. Dongling Hou can't tolerate the original wife and son, colluding with bandits. The rumors of human life circulated before Jing Zhaoyin took the corpses. Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter bit her silver teeth with hatred, but they had to smile hard and try to show the grace of everyone in the powerhouse.

    But the Shen Liang that caused this situation has already withdrawn, standing in front of the most remote and run-down courtyard in the Hou Mansion, Shen Liang has a cold face, but Qi Yue and Qi Xuan are very angry. Who said that the coolness has long been taken care of. Where do you live? Is this taken care of?

    "The Fifth Young Master’s yard has arrived, and the slaves retired."

    Mingyue, who brought them here, could not see the slightest respect. Before Shen Liang could speak, she turned and left, leaving only the master and servants standing there alone. This picture , It complements the dilapidation of the courtyard.

    "They are too much, they are deceiving too much!"

    Qi Xuan's temperament is relatively hot, and his eyes are red with anger when he looks at the old courtyard.

    "Xiaoxuan."

    Qi Yue, who was two years older than him, glared at him disapprovingly, looked up and looked around, and then whispered after he was sure that no one was there, "Cool Rang, Madam Wei and the others clearly instructed him. , How did you let her go so easily?"

    They don't have much knowledge, but that doesn't mean they are stupid. The bandits are too obvious.

    "Let her go? Haha..."

    Raised his eyebrows, Shen Liang raised his head with a light smile, the yard didn't even have a name, still the same as before: "Qi Yue, prepare pen, ink, paper and inkstone."

    "Cool!"

    Seeing him everything Needless to say, before entering the yard, I need to write again. Even if Qi Yue's temperament is good, he can't hold his breath. After all, they are all just teenagers.

    "Qi Yue, I have a headache."

    Looking up at him, Shen Liang is a little shameless, not because he doesn't want to say, in fact, he has a lot of things to teach them, but his head is getting more and more dizzy. Now the only thing he wants to do is rest. .

    "Is it fever again? The wound is soaked with blood, so we don't need the pen and ink. Let's go in and rest." When

    he heard the pain, Qi Yue instantly forgot their dispute, and reached out to touch the back of his head, half-wrapped. Helping him into the yard, Qi Xuan was still a little stunned, until he saw Shen Liang's playful gestures quietly comparing to him, and he laughed and carried the wooden box.

    Unsurprisingly, there are no so-called servants in the yard. The only good news is that the yard is not abandoned. Someone actually cleaned it not long ago and added some unusable furniture, and it was all old furniture that others used. Everything else is exactly the same as when they left five years ago, but the big banyan tree in the yard is a little bigger.     The master and servant did not care about the condition of the yard anymore. After Shen Liang fell asleep, Qi Yue and Qi Xuan did not believe that Liu Shuhan would really hire a doctor. The two of them went to the government doctor to see Shen Liang and arrested him. A few cold medicines, and some topical golden sore medicines, a hand and foot swiftly placed in the yard, sweeping out the dust, these years in the country village, the slaves bullied the master, they have long been used to these things.     Serenity hospital     , "Lady, just five more young master courtyard Rizzi House invited doctors, Qi Xuan also receive monthly cases and things came to the yard need, I let him come back late, you see, we do not give?"     Finally After sending Jing Zhaoyin away, Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter had just entered the yard, and the housekeeper in the hall greeted them. The mother and daughter no longer covered their faces, and their faces were full of naked disgust. Shen Qiang said displeased: What gives, do not look at what he is, even the father did not wait to see him, but for his brother the devil Li repeated military exploits, the emperor had blue eyes, this life he even think back to the Imperial City. "     the same is the heir-apparent entropy Female, the brothers Shen Liang and Shen Qiang are different. Regardless of what is inside the Hou Mansion, in the eyes of outsiders, the brother Shen Liang from the original match is always a bit taller than them. Shen Qiang is the only daughter of Shen Ruiting. She is the only one who does not want to see her, but Shen Da is the only one who does not want to see her. When she was a child, she didn’t understand it, even sad. When she grew up, she realized that they were not her brother at all. They were influenced by her mother and brother. , She already hated them under the opinions of outsiders.     "Qiang'er!"

    Liu Shuhan yelled in disapproval, ignoring her daughter’s dissatisfaction, turned to the housekeeper and continued: “There is nothing less for the five young masters. He can give whatever he wants. By the way, he will choose a few henchmen. When the old lady is pleased, I will give it to him myself."

    "This..." The

    confidant waited and watched the fifth young master. Fortunately, would you be too accustomed to what you want?

    The housekeeper was puzzled, and Shen Qiang was even more upset: "Mother, why are you so good to him? If it weren't for your daughter just now, he would really put the charge of murdering your auntie on you. Even so, the outside is indispensable. Gossip, don’t you help him to increase his prestige."

    "Silly girl, just because rumors and gossip will arise outside, I want to treat him as nice as possible. Don’t forget what your grandmother cares about the most and how much your father hates him. He, let’s talk about it, I’ll take care of him, and after a while I will find a reason to let him go out with you. When others see him look better, he wears no worse than you and Xiaoer, so rumors will naturally not attack. Self-breaking."     Liu Shuhan smiled and patted her daughter's hand. It's not time to get rid of the coldness and the last value of their brothers is not drained. How could she let them die easily?     "Then let him go like this?"     Shen Qiang is not a fool either, but still feels very unwilling. Shen Liang's face and the grace of a nobleman are too annoying.     "Don't worry, there is something wrong with that bastard, I will discuss with your uncle and the others first     , Qiang'er , don't worry, my mother won't let him run wild for long." Thinking of everything that was outside the gate, Liu Shuhan frowned and said to her In the memory of Shen Liang, Shen Liang has always been shy and timid. In Zhuangzi these years, she has also ordered people to'take care of' him. It is reasonable to say that he should be completely disabled, but... Something must have happened to him, and if necessary, someone should be sent to Zhuangzi to ask carefully.     However, even though Liu Shuhan noticed the Shen Liang abnormality, he didn't take him to heart. A teenager who had been raised on a country house for five years was just not worth his spare time to deal with.

    "Well, mother, hurry up, I don't want to see him."

    With the assurance of his mother, Shen Qiang gave up reluctantly.

    Liu Shuhan smiled again: "The butler can do as I ordered. Let the people from Feiyu Pavilion come and help the Five Young Masters to cut some clothes. My daughter of the Hou Mansion is dressed in tattered clothes. A member of the government."

    "Yes."

    The butler , who already knew what she was making, did not speak any more, bowed and retreated.