Chapter 86

The queen dies, the flood is flooding, the souls of the dead cannot rest, the world is mourning, and the rain is pouring!

    Under the joint planning of the Nether Guardian and Fu Yunxi, the queen’s death was linked to the heavy rain from the sky. The queen’s soul could not rest in peace. There must be some concern. The Nether Guardian set fire in secret, and Murong’s family ordered all the shopkeepers to cooperate. In just one day, the previous two incidents were involved in the scientific examination fraud case. For a time, the people spread word of mouth on the arrogant instrument, and the people were talking about it!

    Anyone with a little brain can see that this matter must have been planned behind the scenes, but the emperor was still furious and ordered a thorough investigation into the fraud case in order to comfort the queen in the spirit of heaven. The most supreme thing is the imperial power, which is more powerful than the imperial power. People's mouths and a few rumors can be suppressed with iron and blood. Once a trend is formed, the suppression will only be understood as concealment, and the consequences will be disastrous.     Shen Liang grasped this law. With the cooperation of Fu Yunxi, Nether Guardian, and Murong's family, rumors spread to every corner of the imperial city at the fastest speed. What if the emperor didn't believe it? He must thoroughly investigate the fraud case and Wen Yuan, who is one of the main examiners, otherwise he is a faint king, and he is unwilling to appease the uneasy soul of his wife. The Daqin imperial family secretly does not know how many dirty things have been done, but it is clear. On the other hand, they still have to maintain a benevolent monarch, who cares about the faces of the people in Jiangshan, no one knows them better than Shen Liang.     "What's wrong with Liangliang?" When I got     up early in the morning, I saw Qi Yue making the medicine, and said that it was for Shen Liang, so Fu Ying asked eagerly, for fear of what might happen to Shen Liang.     "It's nothing, it's just a headache."     Qi Yue said as he poured the boiled medicine into a bowl: "I don't know why, after coming back from the country village, every time it rains and cools, I get a headache. It was the same last time. After a few days of rain, I saw that he didn’t hurt anymore and thought it was better. Who knows that he has just been dealt with outside matters, and he hurts again.”     “Perhaps, it’s not that he doesn’t hurt, but he can’t.”     Fu Ying heard the words. Lowering his eyes, he knew that the scientific investigation fraud case would be thoroughly investigated, and it would all be planned by Liangliang.

    "Well, I think so too. Didn't he stay up all night when it rained? He was worried about the people of Mochizuki City, worried about our plans, and he couldn't have a headache. Now Mochizuki's dyke is temporarily stabilized. Scientific research The fraud case is also under investigation, and he can

    feel pain." He picked up the medicine bowl and placed it on the tray. Qi Yue did not leave immediately, but lowered his head and looked at the dark potion in the bowl: "Uncle Fu You don’t know, Liangliang is most afraid of pain. Although he can’t be petted by Master Hou, before he was ten years old, the eldest master spoiled him. Every time he touched him, he would cry in his arms for a long time, and went. He was still afraid of pain after he was a farmer, and at first he would cry like before. Xiaoxuan and I had to coax him for a long time. Later, I didn’t know when he stopped crying. We thought he was not afraid of pain anymore. It took a long time for us to find out why he was not afraid of pain or crying anymore. He just hid quietly and cried alone because he didn't want us to worry, but Liangliang was chopped by bandits on the way back, blood drenched, but he He didn’t cry out for pain, until now, when it rains, he has a headache, but he just tells us that he doesn’t shed a single tear because of the pain."

    Liang Liang has really grown up, but he only has distress and sadness. .

    "You always have to pay a price when you grow up. Send it to him while it's hot. He doesn't call it pain, and he won't cry because of the pain, but it doesn't mean that he is not afraid of the pain. Drink it earlier and let him sleep. "