Chapter 65

When I returned home, I heard about the people from the Hexiangyuan. Shen Liang thought about it a little bit. He ignored it and didn't take the initiative to go to the Hexiangyuan to behave with a group of women. The strange thing is that the Hexiangyuan didn't send any more People came, and the next two days, the Tanglin Houfu was rare and clean, and Shen Liang still hadn't had the time to greet the old lady, as if he had forgotten himself in the corner of the Dongling Houfu.

    However, it was a little bit cold and weird. Pei Yuanyu didn't show up for three consecutive days. When asked Yaoguang, he didn't know. With his unscrupulous character, since he got his approval, he shouldn't appear in front of him often. Do you have a sense of presence?

    "

    Cool Liang , there is news from the second room, saying that Tianmen College will start school tomorrow, asking if you want to go with Miss Seven and the others." Shen Liang holding the medical book was wondering if Pei Yuanxuan was caught by something, Fu Ying's. The voice suddenly sounded, and he glanced back at him, Shen Liang put down his medical skills and

    picked up the teacup : "No, Tianmen College, I know the way." There must be a demon if something goes wrong, not just Liu Shuhan, two bedrooms and three bedrooms and the old lady in the past two days. It's too quiet. I must be doing some conspiracy and trickery. Calculating time, isn't it that?

    "Also, in your capacity, you can report directly to the dean and get an ID badge. There is really no need to get involved with them."

    Fu Yunxi is also from Tianmen College, and Fu Ying is quite familiar with this. .

    "Well, Brother Xuan hasn't come back yet?"

    Nodded, Shen Liang looked up at the house for a week, Qi Yue smashed the herbs in the yard, shaking the light without knowing where he was going, Qi Xuan hadn't seen him yet.

    "It should be soon... this is not, I

    'm talking about it." "Cool!"

    Before Fu Ying finished speaking, she saw Qi Xuan jumping into the yard. Both the master and the servant couldn't help laughing. Qi Xuan has since started. After practicing martial arts, he became more and more lively and active. The mansion couldn't keep him at all. He always liked to run out when there was nothing to do. Shen Liang was also happy to leave him the contact with the Dark Guard.

    "You guys are talking, I'm going to prepare lunch."

    Knowing that Qi Xuan had something to tell Shen Liang, Fu Ying consciously left, and Shen Liang did not object, it was not that he did not trust him, but the matter of the Nether Guardian was too important. One more person knew that the more one exposed the danger. Except for Qi Yue Qixuan, he didn't plan to tell anyone for the time being.

    "

    Liang Liang, my real brother asked me to tell you that the person you want has been found. Also, my real brother wants to see you and ask when it is convenient for you." There were only two of them in the hall, and Qi Xuan was still attached to Shen Liang. He spoke very quietly, he was not stupid either, he knew that the Nether Guardian could not be exposed.

    "See me? Did you say anything?" He

    frowned almost unchecked, and asked Shen Liang suspiciously. At this time, what can Lei Zhen do to find him.

    Qi Xuan shook his head: "No, my true brother only said that he wanted to see you, but didn't say

    anything else." "Okay, then I will go to Uncle Wang's tomorrow, and meet the person I asked them to find by the way." It