Chapter 73

"What you're saying is true? Are you sure it's a baby?"

    Liu Shuhan said quietly, sitting down in his coat.

    The little maid was very nervous when he saw it, and she tremblingly said: "Yes, it is true. Many people have seen it."

    "Notify the housekeeper to watch. I want to know how old the baby is, whose owns it is, and why is it cold? I will take him to find     Lord Hou ."

    "Yes."

Not daring to stay any longer, the little maid hurriedly retreated, Liu Shuhan's mind moved quickly, and at first he subconsciously wondered if he would be the illegitimate child of the little beast. If so, it would simply destroy his god-given opportunity, but the excitement hadn't had time to be raised and he was pushed down by himself. In recent years, the little beasts have been monitored on Zhuangzi, and it is impossible for her to have a child. She doesn't know. .

    Who on earth is that kid? Why did Shen Liang, who had never stepped into the front yard after returning, held him deliberately? Isn't it... Is

    n't it possible that Master Hou raised a child outside the room?

    Thinking of this possibility, Liu Shuhan's eyes jumped up, the expression on his face was gloomy and distorted, like a demon.

    At the same time, the old lady and the second room and the third room also received the same news. Almost everyone was guessing the identity of the child, and they also sent people to the front yard to inquire, and the depression that caused all this sensation seemed unconscious. , With all kinds of familiar gazes along the way, shuttled through the Hou Mansion, and soon entered the front yard.

    "Five young masters." The

    backyard steward hurried up after he crossed the corridor connecting the backyard to the front yard, panting, and Shen Liang handily handed the child to Fu Ying, turning around and raising his eyebrows coldly: "What's wrong?"

    These people acted. It's really fast enough. Regarding You'er's identity, I'm afraid they'll be scratching their hearts, right?

    "Young Master Five is going to the front yard to find Master Hou?"

    The question is like that, but the butler’s pair of tricks constantly glances at the child, but it is a pity that Shen Liang wrapped him firmly in a bag, and I can’t see what he looks like at all, and I can’t even estimate the size. Out, I only knew it was a baby.

    "Why, I have to get your permission to find my father?"

    Posing his lips, Shen Liang is not at all polite. This housekeeper, if he remembers correctly, should be Liu Shuhan's distant cousin?

    "No, no, the fifth young master has misunderstood, how dare the younger one dare to ask about the fifth young master?"

    Hearing this, the butler waved his hand again and again. Now Liu Shuhan temporarily loses power in the Hou Mansion, he does not dare to offend Shenyang directly, but his attitude , It doesn't seem to be to the master at all, but it seems to be a junior. .

    "You don't dare to intervene, but you dare to stop me for no reason, and delay me from discussing important matters with my father, and the housekeeper may take all the responsibility?" The

    momentum suddenly changed, and Shen Liang stepped forward and said sternly.

    "Five young master..."

    "Dog minion!"

    "Ah!" The

    butler was startled, just about to continue to talk with his hippie smile, Lei Zhen suddenly stern, but the butler only felt a sharp pain in his knee, and he screamed and knelt. Falling to the ground, Shen Liang looked down at him condescendingly: "A slave should look like a slave. If the butler can't learn it, I don't mind teaching you every time. Next time, I don't guarantee that it will only be this level, we Go!" After