Chapter 128

As one of the largest temples in Daqin, Xiangguo Temple has top-notch monks in both the land area and the temple architecture. The Huayu pavilions are stacked on top of each other, and each Buddha statue is also gilded, and the facial expressions are lifelike. The sesame oil money donated by the pilgrims There are more than other places. Because it was too long at the foot of the mountain, the time when the Hou Mansion and his party went up the mountain was almost before noon.

    "Dear benefactors, please come to Nanxiang for a while, and the fast food will be delivered to your room later."

    A young novice monk with a clean face put his hands together, and Yubi made a please gesture by the way, and the old lady swept away the previous viciousness. For the benevolent purpose, he said: "I have little Master Lao, dare to ask Master Zhenming where he is?"

    "Return to the donor, Master Zhenming is receiving all the princes and King Qingping. If the old donor has something to do, the little monk is willing to tell it on his behalf."

    "That's it. , Don’t bother little master."

    "Donor please." After the

    two people had a brief conversation, the little novice led them to turn left, walked for nearly a cup of tea, and then stopped in front of a magnificent wooden courtyard: "Here The name is Haitang Garden, which is the largest yard in Nanxiang. The female donors should all be able to live. The two male donors live in the Dongmei

    Garden next door. I wonder if they can?" The yard next to Haitang Garden.

    "Master Lao is here." The

    old lady stood with one hand on her chest and bowed slightly, and the little novice monk also replied with a salute: "In that case, please do it yourself."

    "Little San, Little Five, you go to Dongmeiyuan." "The

    little novice monk was sent away, and the old lady's expression changed immediately. After speaking, she brought a group of women into Haitang Court. Shen Liang looked at the three buildings of Haitang Court, her eyes flashed slightly, and then she looked again. The guards and maids all followed up Haitang Court, and in the end, he was the only one left outside, Shen Hui and Lei Zhen.

    "Fifth brother, shall we go there too?"

    Shen Hui looked at Shen Liang slightly restrained, as if he was a little afraid of him.

    Shen Liang retracted his gaze and stared at him for a moment. He could see that his palms were sweating, he was uncomfortable, and he didn't know where to move his hands. Shen Liang moved his eyes away and said faintly: "Brother, no one was born. You can choose the method yourself, but you can decide which way you want to go in the future. Do you think Shenyang will be abolished, and Erfang will uphold you? Don’t think too much, Shenyang is gone, but there is another Shen Wang, second aunt. You should know better than me what kind of person you are. You have to choose the next way."

    After Yu Yu, no matter what he thinks, Shen Liang left with Lei Zhen on his own, leaving Shen Hui behind. Man stood there stupidly with his head down. After a while, the hands hanging beside him clenched into fists. Shen Hui was full of gloomy eyes, and his eyes were intertwined with strong hatred and hot sex. Yes, no one was born. He chooses his own way, but he can decide what path he wants to take in the future. What he wants to take is a road that will completely crush the owner of the second room under his feet. Before that, he will know all obstacles in front of him Kick away mercilessly.

    "The lord thinks Shen Hui has a problem?"

    The specifications of Dongmei Garden are not smaller than Haitang Garden. Shen Liang chose a building close to Haitang Garden. Lei Zhen looked back at Shen Hui, who had already entered the courtyard, and felt that his breath was a little bit bad. , Too Yinxie.