Chapter 119

"Why don't you go?"

    Turning his head to meet his eyes, Shen Liang curled his lips and sneered. They were anxious to find death. He was unreasonable, isn't he?

    "Cool!" "Okay

    , this king will accompany you."

    Seeing that he had already made up his mind to go, Fu Ying and the three of them screamed in disapproval, but Pei Yuanxuan was just the opposite, not only did not stop, but also A very supportive look, the three of them couldn't help being speechless. If you say you don't help and persuade you, let's just forget it, let this add to the chaos!

    "No, you can't go. If you go, they won't dare to take action."

    Ignoring Fu Ying's three people to stop, Shen Liang rejected Pei Yuanxuan's proposal without even thinking about it. The latter couldn't help frowning: "Then you Don't go."

    Without him, he would never watch him go into danger. Who knows what stigmatizing tricks those people would come up with? If something really happened to Liangliang, who would he cry?

    "Um... your position is too unsteady." With a

    low mutter, Shen Liang decided to put him down temporarily, turned to deal with Ying and the others, "Do you think they will stop if I don't go? Since they have already done harm My mind, no matter how I hide, I can’t get past it. Rather than risking the risk of not knowing when I’ll be recruited in the future, it’s better to jump into their trap clearly now. At least I still have a chance to struggle. In the end

    , it’s not clear who will die ." They are not stupid, and they must know that they will invite him at this time. He will doubt it, but they still did it for two reasons. One is that they have hated him for a moment. They can't tolerate him. Secondly, they are quite confident in their plan, and they are not afraid that he will see it through. As long as others go, they will not be able to escape their design, but they would never dream of it. He had known it a long time ago. From the moment he came back from rebirth, he has been on guard.

    "But...'"

    Qi Yue Qixuan still showed disapproval, but Fu Ying fell into deep thought. After a while, she said: "That's fine, you can go cool, but you must bring Lei Zhen and Shao Guang. It's also dark. If you want to arrange the corresponding shadow guards, you must be sure

    that nothing is lost ." "Of course, I don't really want to send them to the door to let them harm, you can rest assured."

    Shen Liang couldn't help laughing, he knew that Fu Ying would definitely do it. He was the first to persuade him, because he was also a person who had experienced the gloom of the back house and was still a victim.

    "Then I want to go too, Liangliang, you also bring me."

    Upon seeing this, Qi Xuan asked quickly, without looking at him personally, he couldn't rest assured, although Qi Yue also wanted to go with him, he would meet with the stewards from all over the world tomorrow. , And he doesn't have martial arts, so I'm afraid it will only add to the chaos, so he just forcibly endures the request that he almost blurted out.

    "Lei Zhen and Yao Guang are enough. Ming'er has something to do. Uncle Fu will definitely not be able to do it alone. Brother Xuan, you can stay at home and help him. Don't worry, I promise to come back unharmed."

    It's not that he doesn't want them to go, but they are really busy tomorrow. I am afraid that his appointment with Xiang Zhuo and others can only be changed to the day after tomorrow. Besides, he still has lingering fears about the things in the previous life, and he will also be afraid of himself in case. Negligence killed them again.