Chapter 19

Luofengju is not an ordinary place, and the people entering and leaving here are not ordinary people. As soon as the carriage driven by the three masters and servants of Shen Liang stopped outside, a man dressed in plain clothes rushed over and took their carriage with a warm and respectful attitude. , Shen Liang is okay, he hasn't seen any big scenes in his previous life? On the contrary, Qi Yue Qi Xuan was really embarrassed to be greeted so respectfully for the first time.

    "Cool, Young Master Five?"

    Seeing Shen Liang looking up at the top, Qi Yue looked up curiously, but he didn't see anything.

    "Go in."

    Withdrawing his gaze, Shen Liang concealed the strangeness in his heart, and led them into Luofengju indifferently.

    "In Xia Lianying, I don't know what the guests need?"

    Another young guy who looked no more than twenty years old greeted him with a smile. Qi Yue and Qi Xuan both looked at Shen Liang, they didn't know why he came here. .

    "Sell something." A

    glance at the low-key and luxurious decoration in the shop, said calmly.

    "The guest, please."

    At first glance, he knew that the other party was an insider. Lian Ying made a please gesture and led them into a spacious box before asking: "I don't know what the guest wants to sell? Can I take it out first? Let me identify it?"

    Luofengju is not a pawnshop, and the things they collect must be truly valuable treasures.

    "You can't, let your shopkeeper come. The value of what I want to sell is too great for you to evaluate."

    Shen Liang looked at him, not despising him, but merely stating the facts.

    "This ......"

    man undaunted:. "According to the rules of living off the phoenix, no matter how precious treasures, are required by our first identified about it, in order to determine the value of your treasurer, also invited guests understand about"

    even with the perennial shadow When dealing with people who are knowledgeable and well-informed, they can naturally see the coolness and extraordinaryness, even if their clothes are all plain and poor.

    "Blood Yuling Linglong, I know its whereabouts."

    "Guest wait a minute!" The

    voice fell, and Lian Ying's face changed drastically, and he turned and left the box. After only three of them, Qi Xuan, who was already curious, approached and asked. "Cool, where exactly is Luofengju, and what is Blood Yu Linglong? How do you know its whereabouts?"

    Qi Yue is as curious as him. The three of them have lived on each other for life, almost inseparable, he Why does it seem to suddenly know a lot of things?

    "The wall has ears, go back and talk to you slowly." A

    meaningful glance at the screen in the box, Shen Liang picked up the teacup gracefully, he has no martial arts, and he doesn't know if there is someone next door, but generally this kind of place, There will be special devices, so it is better to be cautious.

    "Yeah."

    Qi Yue and Qi Xuan were not a teenager who had just returned from the country a few days ago and didn't understand anything. After he said, the two retreated decisively and stood behind him.

    "Squeak!"

    The door of the box was quickly opened. A long and handsome young man wearing a white brocade robe walked in, and behind him was the figure who had left before.

    "Hush!"

    When the three masters and servants of Shen Liang were looking at the people, a whistle sounded abruptly, and then, the man who was quite stern the last second rushed to them and sat down beside Shen Liang. "In Xia Chuli, Luofeng lives as the shopkeeper. I don’t know who the son’s surname is. This year is Guigeng, is there a marriage?"

    Chu Li looked at him fascinatingly , beautiful, it’s so beautiful, although he hasn’t fully opened yet, I didn’t expect it. Shen Da actually has such a beautiful younger brother.

    "..."

    What's the matter with this strong style of Deng's apprentice?

    Not only Qi Yue and Qi Xuan, but even Shen Liang couldn't help being stunned, seriously doubting whether the person was an undercover agent sent by a rogue.

    "Third brother, I think I'd better throw him to the boss or second child." In the

    next box, through a screen made of special materials, Xiao Muchen was unable to support his forehead when he saw this scene with a screen made of special materials. It was ashamed and too embarrassing!

    "Yeah..."

    Pei Yuanxun groaned as if there was nothing, his eyes were firmly locked in a cold, first Duan Yu, now blood Yu Linglong, even his armored guard could not find information, the little guy is How did you know?

    "Shen Liang, fifteen, never married." After a

    brief daze, just when everyone thought Shen Liang would change his face, he actually smiled and answered the other party.

    "Huh?"

    Obviously, Chu Li didn't expect his reaction to be like this. His eyes flashed a little before he said with a smile on his face: "Good fifteen, it's the age when you can get married. Sisters or twin brothers?"

    "I am Shuang'er."

    "Huh?" He

    picked up the teacup and shook the tea leaves floating on it, and finished speaking calmly and without evasiveness, drinking the tea leisurely admiring each other's astonishment.

    "Cough cough..."

    Chu Li, who said he had been in a bush of thousands of flowers, had a beautifully tasted vermilion lips, and he coughed unnaturally. Why did he feel like he was being molested? An illusion, it must be an illusion!

    "Is it time to marry next?"

    Putting down the teacup, Shen Liang reminded me that the corners of the mouth of the few people in the box were twitched. If they thought it was an illusion before, then it is basically certain now. Shen Liang is really Anti-mouse someone.

    "Puff haha...I like him, it's so funny, the old five's face is black...Haha..." In the

    next box, Xiao Muchen was laughing staggeringly with his belly, and Pei Yuanxun couldn't help but curl his lips. Looking at the cold eyes, the more interesting.