Chapter 85

The Liang concubine of Tanglin Houfu knelt for hemp in the rain, and moved her head to be touched by Mrs. Murong Patriarch, and finally made up for the fault of the second wife of Tanglin Hou. For this reason, she personally served Aunt Sun Jing, who was cold and feverish, all night, and she didn't use others until she was going to court the next day.

    "Bitch, I took advantage of my inconvenience to seduce     Master Hou , bitch, all bitches..."

    "Wow..." When the

news came to the main courtyard, Liu Shuhan was so angry that he smashed all the things that could be broken in the room. In order to gain a good name, she took the initiative to include several concubines for Dongling Hou, but under her thunderous wrist, they were all suppressed obediently. There has been no scene of concubines competing for favor in the long room of Hou Mansion. After her miscarriage, her aunt Sun Jing faded out of everyone’s sight, hiding like an invisible person in the Buddhist hall added to her yard. It is not surprising that anyone who took advantage of the situation to favor Liu Shuhan, she was the only one who greatly surprised him. Outside.

    Because of this, she will be even more angry at this time.

    "Madam, why are you sitting on the ground, hurry up."

    Hearing the sound of smashing things, the maid opened the door with a branch, and saw that she had fallen into the fragments of the floor, and rushed to the other The maid Yang Zhi helped her to sit down in a chair. With the skillful cooperation of the two, the house was quickly cleaned up and looked new again.

    "Mother, you smashed something?"

    Shen Qiang came with a green branch, and walked towards the lost mother with a little dissatisfaction: "Didn't you make us all settle down? Why are you so mad at first? The first father knows, how do we regain the control of the family?" The

    second room managed to do things badly. He also offended the Murong family and stabbed out the big basket. He became the laughing stock of the big families overnight, and his father took it back in annoyance. Chou, it was a good time for them to regain it. When he and his brother went to find his father, he seemed to have deliberately resolved his mother’s forbidden foot and let him take control of the Hou Mansion again. I’m afraid that my father would rather give it to Sanfang than return it to his mother.

    "Qian'er..."

    Seeing her daughter, Liu Shuhan slammed her arms around him, buried in his shoulders, throbbing and crying sadly. She knew that she was anxious and out of proportion. This kind of thing shouldn't happen to her, but Since the fight broke Wei Zeqian, she has taken control of the entire backyard, and no one dared to compete with him anymore. Although he and Hou Ye have no relationship between husband and wife, but for the sake of the two children, He will give her the respect, and she is also used to the feeling of being alone in his eyes. Who would have thought that at the critical moment when she was preparing to regain the right to give back, the unknown Sun Jing suddenly inserted a kick, and Hou Ye returned Take care of her all night, all night!     Come back to the

    hospital

"Tsk tsk...As expected of Mrs. Hou, her temper is not bad, I don't know what she will be angry if Sun Jing really gets the right to do it?" The

    rain was pouring outside , and she was lazy and lazy to do nothing. Lazily leaning against the window, the details of the main courtyard soon passed into his ears.

    "I didn't believe it when you said it yesterday. Now it seems that the auntie is also a means."

    Otherwise, how can I leave Master Hou in her yard all night?