Chapter 31

"It's a coincidence. Xiaowu's yard was destroyed like this, and the sister-in-law happened to be out of the house."

    Shen Lu continued gloating, fearing that the world would not be chaotic. You don’t have to do it yourself, don’t you?"

    "Three younger siblings, you speak with evidence, did you see me destroying the hospital again?" After

    turning the finger, Liu Shuhan warned that she did not do this, and she did. Very confident, but unfortunately she never dreamed that she had a good daughter!

    At this time, Shen Qiang no longer had the mood to watch the excitement. Seeing her mother be besieged by the two-bedroom and three-bedroom, her heart was too anxious, and her resentment towards Shen Liang added a little bit.

    "Mother went back to her family's house because of the bandit."

    Just as Shen Lu was blocked and speechless, a cold voice suddenly sounded, and everyone looked at him strangely, not knowing how to do well. Speaking of Liu Shuhan’s return to her natal family, only Liu Shuhan had a clear heart, but frowned on her face and said: "Little Five, I have already said that the banditry is the personal behavior of Madam Wei and it has nothing to do with me. "

    Really?"

    Shen Liang's lips twitched slightly: "I stopped by the Yamen today and just saw an interesting message. The bandits who chased me were the one who kidnapped Duan Yu Shizi. The same group, I heard that on the night I came back, the King Duan took someone to destroy the bandit’s den and arrested a few bandit leaders. Unfortunately, last night, the bandit leaders committed suicide in a collective fear of crime, mother. I just went back to my family’s house today. I thought you were because of this. I thought about it a lot. Fortunately, my mother has nothing to do with this. Otherwise..."

    It’s nothing to kill him. Kidnapping Princess Yuehua’s grandchildren is going to ransack the family. of!

    This is what Shen Liang hasn't finished speaking, who is not a good person at the scene? Almost all figured out the taste, and even thought of a lot of things because of it.

    "Little Five, you can't talk nonsense about this."

    Liu Shuhan was so angry that it was about to smoke, and she never dreamed that Shen Liang would tell the matter out loudly. If it was passed out and passed into the ears of Princess Yuehua, then whether it was dead or not, the eldest princess The government is afraid that she will hate her and the Liu family. The little beast is a vicious method.

    "Did I say something? It's just to cheer my mother."

    Raised her eyebrows, her face was pure, and the next second she said suddenly and seriously: "But mother, even if you have nothing to do with those bandits, Mother Wei is still You guys, someone will definitely ask about this when the time comes. Rather than arguing with me here, my mother should think about how to deal with people from the Criminal Ministry."

    "You..." The

    seemingly kind reminder is actually mixed with warnings and warnings. Gloating at misfortune, Liu Shuhan was furious, but Shen Liang didn't give her a chance to show off his prestige. After speaking, he bent down to help Qi Yue Qixuan up.

    "Grandma, my mother's family and the bandits have been busy for a while. The investigation should be left to the two aunts. I believe the second aunt and the third aunt will give me a fair deal."

    He wanted to help. Two bedrooms and three bedrooms seize power? !

    Liu Shuhan stared suddenly, Shen Zhao's and Shen Lu's eyes slid ecstasy, and even the old lady couldn't help being surprised.