Chapter 74

If Shen Ruiting was a little more calm and took a closer look at the child’s appearance, he might find that he looks very similar to the childhood Shen Da, and he should also find some clues. Unfortunately, facing Shen Liang, he will never be able to do anything. Calmly, every time he saw his face, the first thing he thought of was his beloved wife who died in blood.

    "You take the child out and give it to Uncle Fu first." After

    coaxing the child, he was awakened by them again, Shen Liang said in a low voice.

    "Well, I'll be back soon."

    He looked at him hesitantly and then at Shen Ruiting. Lei Zhen took the child, and then Shen Liang turned to face Shen Ruiting: "I must raise this child. If you disagree, I will move out. Houfu, and so they come back to my grandfather, I will ask my grandfather for help to the official household registration moved to the house of David, surname Wei with dad, since then, the government no longer anything to you Tanglin waiting. " "

    How dare you?! "

    had been Shen Ruiting, who was quite depressed, suddenly became angry, even if he wished that he disappeared far away, but in the eyes of outsiders, he was always the son of Dongling Houfu. If he really lives alone, the people will spit on the stars. He can drown them, not to mention that he has to go to the Wei family. As long as he thinks of the overbearing and unreasonable father-in-law, he can't help his whole body and bones hurt. Back then, he was beaten by him. Every brother-in-law is ruthless, this old bone can't stand their toss at all, but what he fears most is Father Yue. He never hits people, but every time he is seen by his gentle eyes At this, he was ashamed of himself, wishing that he could get him a meal like his father-in-law did. If Shen Liang were to go in front of them and make a fool of himself, his Dongling Hall would probably be demolished by them.

    "You can try to see if I dare."

    Shen Liang's tone was calm, but his eyes were threatened by Chi Guoguo. As long as he dared to refuse, he dared to move out immediately. Of course, his original intention was never to voluntarily leave to Liu Shuhan and Liu Shuhan. People with two bedrooms and three bedrooms make room. Before the eldest brother comes back, he will help him guard the Marquis and keep the title that belongs to him.

    "you you you……"

    Shen Ruiting was so angry that he couldn't get up, shaking his fingers and pointing at him for a long time without you coming out. Shen Liang didn't feel anxious when he saw it. He leisurely found a chair to sit down, but his His left hand has been gently rubbing the Nine Dragon Bracelet on his right wrist. If Shen Ruiting dared to do it again, then he would no longer be polite to him.

    "Bastard stuff!" After

    holding back for a long time, Shen Ruiting only let out an angry roar. When the matter is over, he is really mad at him. After taking a few deep breaths, he angered: "Where did that kid come from? It won't be you and me. People..."

    Shen Ruiting didn't say the word adultery after all, but his expression was enough to explain everything.

    Shen Liang looked at him like an idiot: "If he was really the result of my adultery, then I guess he would have been Shentang by your heir. In the past few years, she has never forgotten to let me watch me. , The housekeeper on Zhuangzi beats and scolds at every turn, letting me do all the rough work and tiring work. I am still alive and thank Daddy in the Spirit of Heaven for blessing." The

    words were even sarcastic, and they were merciless.

    "You..."

    Shen Ruiting's pupils shrank, these are all true?