Chapter 157

Drive!" In the

    pitch-dark night, a few fast horses escorted a carriage driving fast on the official road. At three o'clock in the ugly, a group of people stopped under the castle tower of Wangyue City. The city gate was closed. The old son Shen Ling knocked on the city gate and showed the seal of the Minister of Household to ask to see General Ling or Huaiyang. .

    "Marquis Shen, why did you come in person so late? But the emperor has an urgent edict?"

    Ling Wei, who was both quarreled, appeared with the Marquis of Huaiyang. Shen Ruiting was both Marquis of Dongling and Minister of the Household. The official dispatched by the emperor cannot leave the imperial city casually, and they take it for granted that he is here for official business.

    "Master Jing, General Ling."

    Shen Ruiting clasped his fists in return, and said with a bitter expression: "This marquis is not here for business, but wants to see Master Ruian, I wonder if it can be arranged? "

    The matter of the Dongling Marquis has long been known to everyone. In addition, Shen Liang is now famous, and he has been given marriage to King Qingping by imperial decree. Ling Wei and Huaiyang are also concerned about their affairs to some extent. Yan had guessed his purpose almost instantly, but...

    "Master Shen, why are you so confused? We can go back in about twenty days at most. You leave the imperial city privately at this time. Once you let the emperor know, he will I can't spare you."

    Although the two of them didn't have much interaction with him, they were all officials in the same court, and they were the top group, even if they despised him for believing in ghosts and gods, they still showed their sincerity. worried about him.

    "I just can't wait anymore."

    Shen Ruiting was not afraid of the two of them laughing, and there was too much bitterness in the smile.

    "Forget it, I would have someone take you to Master Ruian's residence."

    Ling Wei and Huaiyang Hou looked at each other and invited a soldier to let him lead the way. Shen Ruiting hurriedly thanked them and left.

    "If I knew today, why was it in the first place?"

    Looking at their shadows disappearing into the night, Huaiyang Hou sighed helplessly. He is a military officer and has a good relationship with the Wei family. Naturally, he also knows Wei Zeqian. , can bring people endless happiness. His life could have been colorful. Who would have thought that he would go so early in the end. Fortunately, his two sons are in good spirits. He should be able to rest his eyes under Jiuquan.

   "Sometimes it's easy for people to be blinded, but I think he has seen it clearly, but he still needs a strong proof."

    Ling Wei also sighed that people like them have dedicated their lives to the court and the government. It is easy for the common people to ignore their small homes. If they are a little more confused, it is normal for the backyard to catch fire.

    "Yeah." The

    two looked at each other, and both expressed their helplessness. Shen Ruiting's behavior was indeed disdainful, but as outsiders, they didn't have the qualifications to judge.

    After the Wangyuecheng incident, Ruian has been known as a living Buddha, but Ruian is an extremely forbearing and able-bodied person. His residence is not a big family, just a small temple built in the city. Shen Ruiting visited in the middle of the night. , did not explain his identity, did not slap his name, only said that he had something to ask Master Ruian.