Chapter 313

"Did you expect that they would calculate you like this?"

He drugged those people, but more than a month ago, Pei Yuanxun couldn't help frowning, and intuitively told him that Liang Rang seemed to have something very important to hide. tell him.

"It's just prevention. Since they dared to give me the drug, it is impossible for me to be infertile silently. They will definitely find a way to get it out, and they must ensure that no one will pay attention to the drug. The only possibility It's just to make people insult me. After I was ravaged, they could use the excuse that my body was too badly damaged and could not be conceived to conceal the fact that I had been given the drug. In this way, my reputation was completely destroyed. Even if someone doesn't mind that I've been insulted, it's impossible for someone to care about the fact that I am a twin but can't have children."

Of course, he will be on guard. The most important reason is that he has experienced it in his previous life. , But this matter cannot be said.

"What?! Did they even give you the drug? When did it happen?"

Shen Liang just talked and forgot to the effect. Pei Yuanxun didn't know about the drug, so much so that Pei Yuanxun was listening. After that, Tianshu Yaoguang and Lei Zhen were all taken aback. Seeing the anger that he had never had before, Shen Liang couldn't help but tremble carefully, scolding himself for being careless, why he blurted out. Woolen cloth?

"Ahem...then what, they didn't succeed. As soon as I left the Hexiangyuan, I sealed the acupuncture points with silver needles, and when I returned to the re-entry hospital, I immediately vomited all the medicinal juice and ate my own detoxification. Maru, it should be all right." After

pondering over and over again, Shen Liang pitifully tugged at the hem of his clothes like a daughter-in-law. He didn't know what, he always felt a little frustrated.

"So you just

kept it from me and didn't tell me?" The anger-filled phoenix eyes stared straight at him, Pei Yuan was so angry that he wanted to choke him to death. Such a big thing, he could hide it to death. , If he hadn't missed his mouth today, he wouldn't know it in this life, right? The little thing with no conscience, if he tells him everything and makes plans for him everywhere, he can barely wait for him before and after. He doesn't tell him anything. In his mind, is there anyone who takes him as the future? The other half?

"Aren't you busy with Mochizuki City's affairs at the time? These are all trivial matters..."

"Everything about yours is not trivial."

Under his gaze, Shen Liang became more guilty and wanted to defend himself, but Pei Yuanxun interrupted him with a rough roar without even thinking about it. Not only did his anger not diminish, it was getting more and more blazing.

"You go out first."

Shaking back the three people Tianshu who had shrunk to the corner, Shen Liang looked at Pei Yuanxun, who was about to burn all over, closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, giving himself a lot of psychology. I walked over after preparation.

" Master Wang ..."

"Pop!"

"Don't touch this king!"

Shen Liang stretched out his hand and was slapped mercilessly. Pei Yuanyi was so angry that he turned his back to him childishly, Shen Ryo stroked the back of his reddish hand, resigned to his fate, and stretched out the still red hand in front of him: "Master, I made you red, do you feel bad about it?" On