81.6 Male Idols Fall In Love With Their Cute New Band Mate(Jiminxbts ff)

Third person's pov:

In Korea there is a famous boy band name "BTS". People all around the world knows about this boy band. There are 6 members of this boy band.

.

.

.

They are Kim Namjoon the leader of BTS,Kim Seokjin,Min Yoongi,Jung Hoseok,Kim Taehyung and lastly the Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook.BTS needed an another member for their band.

.

.

.

So Bighit was taking auditions from the last month and they finally choose a new member of BTS yesterday.The new member's name is Park Jimin.He got selected because of his perfect charms,a very beautiful and gorgeous face,perfect body,great dance skills and beautiful singing talent.

.

.

.

Today Big hit informed BTS that they are going to meet with their new band mate in their practice place.After BTS reached there they waited for their new member's entry.BTS was so exited to meet with Jimin.

.

.

.

Suddenly their manager opened the door of their practice room and went in with a shy tiny figure hiding behind him in nervousness and shyness since he is meeting with his Idols today.BTS were trying to see their new member from behind their manager while Jimin wasn't moving at all.

.

.

.

Their manager understood the situation and move away from Jimin's front which made BTS finally saw their new member but when they looked at Jimin all of their hearts started to beat faster cause Jimin was a breathtaking beauty.

.

.

.

He have long silky black hairs,a gorgeous pair of eyes,cute button nose,mochi cheeks,baby hands,cute tiny height,perfect curve body and lastly pink plump and full lips.

.

.

.

Namjoon's opened his mouth by seeing how cute Jimin is and thought "He is so cute~"

.

.

.

Seokjin couldn't take his eyes away from Jimin's beauty.He kept looking at Jimin and thought"woah He is so pretty."