"𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴"

"WE HAVE SOME CATCHING
UP TO DO."

And again, the two girls were stuck to each other like glue

It wasn't no surprise to anyone who knew them personally, they knew the moment that they would see each other again they would be glue and paper. It was like they were almost third wheeling with them.

Yangyang no longer had anyone to to talk to during lunch because Mihyun was catching up with Eunjin. "I feel like she's taking away my only girl friend and it's hurting!" the blonde complained, running his fingers through his head as Xiaojun glanced at him. "They're childhood friends..i'm sure if you haven't see Hendery in a while you'll do the same."

"Okay but still!"

"Renjun said their reunion was kinda awkward since Jaemin was there." Kun said, looking down at his phone as Xiaojun and Yangyang both glanced at him. "What do you mean?" Xiaojun asked. "Well we know what happened with Mihyun, we sort of know what happened with Eunjin. I say he basically fucked both of them over and they don't want to see him..I guess?"

"I'm pretty sure she tells Jisung out of everyone in the group."

"Wait they're actually close?"

"She treats him like a younger kid so I guess."

Yangyang looked around the place, trying to spot anyone he knew. Only until his two eyes landed on his two friends talking. Kun noticed his out of space expression and so did Xiaojun, both if them turning their heads around and seeing what their friend was looking at.

"I wonder what they're talking about." Yangyang mumbled, staring at Eunjin and Mihyun, but letting his eyes wonder onto one of them. "Probably catching up like I said." Xiaojun flicked Yangyang's forehead and received a napkin to the face, making Kun laugh.

"Watch it."

"I'm so scared!"

1:48 am
JAEMIN'S HOUSEMAIDS

JISUNG
I KNOW WHO EUNJIN
LIKES HEHEHHEK ORIR

JISUNG
I FEEL SO SPECIAL

JISUNG
BEAT TJAT JAEMIN

HAECHAN
LMFAOOO

CHENLE
did she just openly tell you
or were you stalking

JISUNG
both

JISUNG
i mean he was so predictable
they actually would be..cute together

RENJUN
thats the first time ive ever heard
you compliment someone else
other than yourself

JISUNG
bye