I need to tell you guys the truth

Hey, guys! Sorry that this is not updated! But I need to tell you guys something. I have left the Origin fandom a long time ago. But I still wanted to continue on the story. I keep on thinking I need to finish this story. Then I lost motivation to write during the summer to finish it up. When I got the spirit to write, I was befuzzled with classes, volleyball, and work. I didn't have time to write. Honestly, I did not want to write this story. I wanted to stop, but I just couldn't ended it right there. Currently, we have 6 chapters remaining. So I try to force myself which made me want to write less. It is also didn't help that I have four different books ideas.

*******

1. The Unloved Princess
It is a fairy tail fan fiction! Fairy tail is my favorite anime!
Storyline: Selene, the forgotten princess of Riko, was never truly love as a child. She willing to be slave for her people so they could live happily and safe. But they didn't care. All they saw in Selene is a freak. Selene is half dragon and half spirit and half human. People forgot the human part of Selene. They believe it went away after she die to become celestial. Then her kingdom fall and her life change.

It will a lot of mistakes and so many forgiveness for Selene to be happy. But luckily for Selene, Fairy Tail is a family that accept everyone. Raphael is one extremely understanding and patient soulmate!

2.The Black Who... (series)
This is a Harry Potter fanfic. I think I will make it a trilogy. My book 1 will have Book 1 & 2 of the Harry Potter series. Book 2 will be 3 & 4. Book will be the last Harry Potter book and maybe a bit of my own storyline.

Storyline: Harry was not treated the best by the Dudley's but he was still love by his half-brother, Polaris Black. Polaris is the Scion, a wizard with heavily powerful protective magic, see people's aura, able to see multiply versions of the future, and communicate and command any animals. Polaris is what one would called OP but he does have a handicap (though he doesn't consider it as a handicap). He is took too much of the Potter's bad eyesight curse. He is blind.

3. Luna & Solar
It is a novel made by me! It is a storyline I have in my head. I can't say the storyline. I just have so many different version of it! This novel will be composed of so many of my favorite anime and books! It will took forever for the first chapter to be upload.
The general idea:
Found Family (my favorite trope)

Magic school (Harry Potter and like other magic school that
secretly raise children to become solider)

Scared shards (from Inuyasha)

Magical creatures like werewolf, vampire, and demonic/angelic creatures etc

Royal Family

Weak MC turn into the most powerful person

MC have heterochromia eyes (Atsushi from Bungou Stray Dogs)

Main characters' adopted father like mixed of Inuyasha and Rouga from Future Buddy Fight (I am going to surprise if anyones knows this anime)

4. Captain American's Joy and Pride
I found it strange how I only watch like 3 marvels movies and I think 2 tv shows but I am in love with marvel. Well I think more of the fandom than cannon Marvel. Hehe I just love Irondad and Stucky.

Storyline: Steve Roger was a hero before he became Captain American. He was a hero to his adopted daughter and son. His son, Apollo, is Steve's joy and the main reason why they have debt. The child keeps on forgetting he have super strength and everything is extremely weak compared to him. His daughter, Artemis, is his pride and the main reason why everyone always staring at them. The child have beautiful white hair and green eyes. But that is not the only reason people looks. The child loves to makes people angry by "acting out". "I am just being myself like you wanted be to be, Dad." Steve loves his children, but he choose his duty as Captain American over being a father.

Few years after the Avengers assemble, the avengers and him were chasing down one Hydra argent. The entire month, the agent was a sore eye sighted. They have been able to get into many SHEILD secrets and have power similar to Wanda making it hard to capture them. No one knows who this person is. That is until Captain American capture Agent Artemis. Soon, every Avengers become trapped in the webs of the Roger family.

*******

I felt so much joy and motivated from writing the summary than I have for a long time. I am not going to give this story up. But I am going to updates this story less compared to other stories. I am sorry you guys but I need to do this. If I don't, I will not have motivated to write and it will further behind this story's development.

Knows I am almost halfway done and currently have 1766 words. If I work on this story, I may have an upload next week or maybe soon or later. But not too late! Hope you guys have a great day.