Earn Forgiveness! Part II [REVIN]

It have been minutes, but Colin, my little brother, have finally stopped crying. The last time I saw him cried was when I confronted him about Brandon's last word to me. "Do not trust — brother."

Even though a word was cut off, I have suspicion about Colin. At the last few weeks of school, Colin acted distance like he did at the beginning. Friendly but distant. I just thought he did not want to go home. I was going to surprised my younger brother a room at Casathar. Not the son of Zarta who kidnapping my brother to his father. 

It was eventful day that day. Brandon was gone thanks to the person I cared about. In rage, I killed Tapio who protected Kit. I lost all connect with everyone after Zarta's refusal to say anything. I became drunk and abusive like my father. Unlike my father, I did not hit my child. Unlike my mother, Fleurette protected Oakley. Then Fleurette left with Oakley and leave came back. I drink more after that. Got in couple of fight. Bars kicked me out. Living life in a mess. That was until a cute small "hobo" with beautiful ruby eyes kicked a person three time his height.

I look at Colin and squeeze him. Something I would never do this without Devin's help. Devin has help me so much. I am not talking about the one month we have been reunited. Devin has helped me when I was still a troublemaker prince. Devin took the blame for me when I get in trouble with my father. Devin makes sure my injuries were bandage and heal. Devin used to eat with Brandon and I despite my parents' feeling toward him. He know that dinner time was the most awkward especially for Brandon. It is always about Francesca. Now, I will repay the favors even if you are going to Grimeshade.

"Ritchie?" Colin said raspy from crying.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Can you let go?"

"... You are asking me to stop when you wanted a hug since last year."

Colin nodded his head. I let out a huge sigh and let go of the loser. Then grab Devin to my lap. Devin said nothing as he used to me doing this to him. I put my chin on his head and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Ritchie," he warned. He does not like it. Devin does not like to be affectionate with me in public.

Complaining how people viewed as a couple when we are not. Yet when we are alone, he is the clingy and need 24/7 attention. Always whining "Ritchie!" when I want to sleep in my room. I cannot leave the house without telling him because he get worried. I didn't like it when Fleurette used to be clingy, but I don't mind Devin being clingy. He is too cute.

I nuzzled my head on his neck like cat and even purr. "Ritchie there are people here!" Devin complain. I still continue with small kisses here and there. I could have Devin in my lap and do whatever I put to him forever, but Devin punch me in the gut and crawl out of my lap.

His face is extremely red. "Ritchie why do you always do this to me!"

"But you liked it when we are alone in your room."

"That is different!"

"Ummm Seek let's go before this get any weird," Colin stuttered. Colin grab Seek and before the two left Devin ruined it once again. "We are not dating! Ritchie like to joke around with me like we are dating!"

"You are not?" The green eyed man named Seek questioned. Devin nodded while I mouth 'he is embarrassed'.

A silence radiated in the room, "Ritchie said I am embarrassed didn't he."

I glare at Colin and Seek. I do not fear Devin. I do respect his strength. That is why I don't want a bruise on my body.

"Did he or did he not," Devin demanded.

"He did," the backstabber of brother respond.

"Ritchie," Devin said slowly as he is about to killed me.