Freshman Party

It is a bit late for me to upload. But here it is anyway. I hope you enjoyed it!

TW: Mentioned of past bullied; Eden being a control freak (Nothing new there!)

Dear, Diary

It has been one month since I attended Atlantide University. One month of being a part of the Divinus Magia family. And one month since Eden disowned me. I tried talking to him, but you know how he is. He just ignored me, not giving me a single glace. Everyone tells me that I am better off without him. Before, I would get scared at the thoughts without Eden. I kept on thinking that my brother need me. He needs me , his brother, to be with him. That whatever he does to me should not affect me at all. I abandoned him when he needed me the most. It is only fair to accept the harsh unsupportive words. The thought that I was not important as Eden so it didn't matter if my reputation got damaged. It did not matter. What mattered the most was Eden's happiness.

Now, I realize Eden was not a good brother or person. That my former friend from high school was right about Eden. Eden was very popular at Grindelwald High. At least I thought he was. Eden was national rank number one. Eden was good-looking. I have boring brown hair while Eden's hair shine under the light and looks like snow. Eden and I are the same height yet he stood taller than me. Eden never seems to worry about where to sit at lunch. He could sit at every table and everyone would accept him. They will even remove someone from their table to allow Eden to sit with them. While I have trouble finding people to sit with. I was, most of the time, alone at lunch. I have hard tried, making friends because I was a liar. I did make one good friend. They cared about me and listened to me when I was talking about Saldon. I thought the two of us will be great friends and that our children will be friends as well. I was certain they would not leave me. And they didn't. I left them.

I left them because they made a rumor about Eden. They did not like Eden. Eden did not like them. Unlike Ritchie, they visibly display their dislike of Eden. I tried to tell them that Eden is a good person. He gets defensive when new people are around. They did not believe him. They said Eden is just making me say that. He never told me to say that but they are right. I don't know how to explain it. Eden is good at telling you to do things and believing you are doing for yourself. High schooler me did not see how controlling Eden was or the red flags.

How could I? Eden was my brother. The brother I abandoned after our parents' death. I felt guilty that I did everything Eden asked. I even took the bullet and have people believe that I took drugs. I left my only friend for Eden. I did everything for my brother, yet Eden disowned me.

It was hard. My twin brother acted like I did not exist. He even makes fun of people when they talk about me. "You are an adult and still have an imaginary friend. How pathetic." Yep. Eden totally believes I never exist. I don't understand.

(*write down a whole paragraph then scribble it out)

Sorry! I got mad and saying so many horrible things about Eden. Ritchie and David will be shocked and proud of me. Lara will be laughing the entire time. Lara is my best friend that I made in Divinus. She loves fantasy books like me! Both of us could have spent all night talking about the best fantasy book. Sadly, David made everyone lockout at 9'o clock. Ritchie suggested going to her and Fuarn's room. But I don't want to do the intense drills David has. Speaking of Laru, I should stop writing and get ready for the Freshman Party.

After a month of each semester, all Freshmen and Sophomores will get together. There will be one representative from each dorm. Michael is representing Grimeshade. La Carnival has Davis who reminds me of Viper, being blind yet able to see. Bryan, Jakey's crush, is representing Protective. From my Dorm is Lucas. A wise choice when you compare to Divinus Magia Junior and Senior.