Missing to Found

TW: Kidnapped; implied torture

********
I took one sorry look at Lara before teleporting to the grocery store. Traveling by magic could cause someone to feel motion sickness. Lara... was intentional. I did it out of jealousy. Lara was very close to Devin. We did talk about it when Devin was changing. Lara said she fully supported us together. That Devin and I are like this novel she read before. The sad but kind girl helped out with a bad boy at campus. I still couldn't help but feel jealous.

Devin was very important to me. I fear the day Devin would realize who I really am and leave. It is quite strange why I feel like this. One month ago, I would let Devin to go to Grimeshade. But now I want Devin to stay with me. One month ago, all of the teasing of Devin as if they were together was just a joke.

Now, I want it to be real. I want Devin be all me. I want no one to touch Devin. I want Devin to love me. I want Devin to always to sleep on his bed. I want everyone in Divinus to feel more of a third wheel. I wanted to kiss those soft cheery lip. To kiss Devin until he passed out. I want Devin to be in my bed and begging for more. I want him to scream my name. I want him-

"Okay, that's enough!" Ritchie exclaimed, his face began bight red as he toss food in the cart. When Devin and I even get together, I have to take it slow. With Flurette, everything was fast. One graffiti turn into hot sex in the alley. Then I suddenly became a father. It felt like we were forced to be together. And we were.

I remembered overhearing Fleurette telling Jazz and Davis that she never love me. Only love the sex I gave her. I was not angry but rather relieved. That both of us didn't love each other. It was going to be easier to break up and still be a father to Oakley. But then... Brandon was gone. I was a mess and needed someone. I begged Fleurette to stay at her place. She was a bit hesitant but agreed. It was fine. Both of us learn about each other more than we have ever since we have been dating. Then the nightmare happened.

I used to have nightmares of Brandon screaming for me to help him. I see my twin brother jailed up against a wall and someone who looks like him but with different color eyes and dark marks covering the right side of his face. Brandon will scream at that person to leave them alone. To let them have control of their own body. The person just laughs and beating my brother. Every time he does that, Brandon's magic will transferred to him. The person will leave and promise to come back fo more. Sometimes when they leave it felt like they were looking straight at me. But that can't be true? Besides all of that was a dream. Still, I keep on waking up with sweat and going out. Fleurette will ask if I was alright. I will snap at her, not wanting to show weakness.

I sighed as I grab the microwave Mac and cheese package. Even though Fleurette and I didn't love each other, it wasn't all right for me to treat her like that. To treat her like she was worthless and only there to take care of Oakley. Just like how Father treated Mother. Maybe it is best if I keep my feeling to myself. I don't want to ever hurt Devin.

"My my you look so conflicted right now, Ritchie," a calm and gentle voice spoke from behind. I know who it is. Only one person could make me feel as if I have my parents' love and affection. Grandma Betty.

I turned around and I was correct. It was Grandma Betty, the Dorm Master of La Carnival and Angel of Atlantide University. She is also the godmother to Oakley as well as his babysitter. Speaking of Oakley, maybe Grandma Betty will tell me how Oakley is doing. I won't see him seeing as Fleurette didn't give me permission. But it won't hurt her if I ask about my son's well-being.

"Hey, Grandma Betty!"

"Hello, Ritchie. Is it your time to do groceries?"

"Yes, it is. I have to eat a lot of food this time around. Divinus Magia has 5 Freshmen. Lucas and David even adopted a kid. They are tighter though."