Only One Dorm

Ring
Ring
Ring

I reached for my alarm and after a couple of attempts, I managed to shut it off. And went back to sleep, dreaming about being Gingerbread in Candy Land."It's just a nice dream," I thought as my eyes closed.

The door slammed wide open and Ritchie yelled, "DEVIN GET UP! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!" before jumping on me.

"Ri-tchie gets off I... can't breathe," Ritchie added more of his weight on me. "Devin Devin you know better than demand something from me. Remember that stupid brother-complex disorder?"

"My brothers?"

Ritchie hummed, "Be more specific because both of them care about you awfully a lot. Really Devin you do not know how hard it is for me to just talk to you without having someone glaring at the back of my head. The two of them know that you are... an okay person in my book. There is no reason for them to think that I am going take you to a bar and gamble all of your money if you have not told on me. Thanks for that Devin."

As Ritchie continues to talk, I am having more trouble breathing. My face has to be purple right now. I do miss Ritchie since Saldon and I am glad he is improving from the mess he was.

He stopped drinking a mountain to one drink per day. Ritchie went and apologize to Kit. She did not take his apology well, but Mario did. Mario and Ritchie started to hang out again. Also, Ritchie hang out with Lucas and Davis and their green adopted child, Plant. Plant is so cute. I love playing with them!

Even though Ritchie hang out with them, he always makes time for me. Ritchie always grabbed the item from the high shelf when I am baking. He hugged me tightly when a jump scare is coming up. When going shopping, Ritchie hold only my shopping bags not anyone else and whistles when an outfit looks good on me.

Everybody often jokes how Ritchie and I are dating. I tell them we are not, but how does that going to work when Ritchie joking flirt with me. An example is when Ritchie hug me he said, "It feels like you are always meant to be fit in my arms.

Ritchie you are not making it easy for me!

"Devin you need- Why is he on your bed again I might ask!" Shouted God. He stormed into my room and drag Ritchie out of bed with me along with because Ritchie like to have me come down with him.

"Ow," I whispered when my butt hit the ground. God give me a convincing look and hold his hand out.

"Look like you literally fall off down on the wrong side of the bed," Ritchie stated. He holds out his arm. I jump up to it and grab it as if it was a monkey bar. Forgetting about Eden's holding hand.

"Thanks Ritchie," Devin said. "Today is finally my first day of Altantide University! Do you know how excited I am?"

"... I know," Ritchie whisper solemnly. Devin does not know why his best friend looks sad. When Devin does not know, he turns to the all-might God, Eden, to help. God looks happy? More like smuggled at Ritchie.

"Well Devin we better hurry up or the best room in Grimeshade will be gone," Lord said, expressing the word Grimeshade a bit.

"Yeah just let me get dressed first."

"Alright, brother/Devin."

Lord and Ritchie glared at each other then leave my room. I want my childhood friend and brother to get along. Though their relationship have improved! Eden and Ritchie have been seen drinking together. Yeah it not much, but I have to think about the positive!

As I showering, I keep remember Ritchie being sad. I thought both of us will be happy. Seniors have to help Freshmans by guiding them to class and host party to have the Freshmans know everyone. Ritchie even agree to my personal Senior guide.

David joke about how my "boyfriend" want spend time with me. I really wish David stopped saying Ritchie is my boyfriend! Plus, Richtie and I are living with each other, so why does Ritchie want to spend more time together. I love spending time with Ritchie, but I need a limit to spend with the blue-haired. Ritchie sigh. He drag me into a lot of trouble in just one month. I have been in jail because of Ritchie. Luckily, Micheal bailed us out before Father found out.

I swear if I have to be detention because of Ritchie I will cry louder than I did at the jail. I have been a well-behaved and respectful citizen until I reunited with Ritchie.

Devin turn off the shower and look at the reflection of his face before it was covered. "Why is Ritchie act like we never see each other?"

******
Devin stepped out his room after wearing clothes that Ritchie bought for him. It was red vest with black floral tie. Come with a black formal pant. When asked, Ritchie reply, "You need it for the party since all your clothes are wear down. Oh look this will look good on. And it only cost $86. Good things we are using Micheal's stolen credit card!"

That was a nightmare of shopping trip. Devin sighed at the memory. He walk to the kitchen to see his older brother, Micheal. Unlike Eden, Micheal cannot say no to him. And Micheal is Ritchie's friend or as Ritchie's quoted an extremely tired person who have nothing to do but rent aliens in his house. Micheal will definitely know what is wrong with Ritchie!

"Mich-bro do you know why Ritchie is upset I thought he would be exciting since we entering Atlantide Univeristy together?"

"You will enter together but not stay together."

"You know I don't understand when you are being cryptic."

"You can only choose one dorm.

One dorm to stay for the rest of your years.

One dorm to spend time with."

"... Ritchie is not in Grimeshade?"

"No he is not..."

***
You can tell this chapter is shorter especially compared the other. My plan is shorter chapter = more frequently updated. Hopefully it will work because last update was November and it is now March...
Yeah hope for more frequent chapters!

Word Count:1071

Edit: I forgot to put down the word count. The word count won't have this added to it.