Brand New Start II

I was walk downstairs of (Micheal's God) to figure out why the twin are not coming in yet. I really want them to come in before the other resident of (Micheal's God) come in and start a fight thinking they are intruder. With that in mind, I rush down to outside to see Eden whom is push against the car hugging Devin.

Eden is going to make my day miserable but I would like to not pay for damage. "Devin, Eden bring your boxes inside!" I shouted at the brothers. I heard Devin apologize to me. He is such a sweet kid. I am happy he is my brother.

"Ouch!" I yelped as Eden shove me at the wall. He didn't look back at me to mock me. Hmm I guess he didn't do it on purpose. Eden continued walk to a room and slapped the door.

"I guess I have to cook," Devin nervously said behind me. I turned around and to see Devin dripping in sweats. How? I stood on my tippy toes not because I am short and saw all of the boxes in the trunk inside. Devin must saw Eden forgetting to bring his things in. He then carry both his and Eden in. Idiot! Unfortunately, I can't call him out this knowing he would said Eden is and bunch of other bull craps!

Instead I ruffled his hair and playfully yelled at him, "I don't want you to burn my kitchen!"

"I-I won't Micheal!" Devin stuttered in panic.

"Devin don't worry about it. This is a new start for you."

"It will be a new start for you after graduating Atlantide University!"

I nodded my head and talk to Devin about dinner before going to my home.

Sorry about the errors and short chapter. I am lazy right now and school is being crazy once again. I still hope you enjoy the chapter.

Have a wonderful day/night!