Brand New Start Final Part One

Before reading this wonderful chapter, I want to said thank you so much for being patient with me. I know don't usually update frequently but it never been this long. Despite not updating, I still get notifications and every time I get that I feel so happy. So thank you guys!

You should also know about the front! I never mentioned this before because I felt like it is obvious that italic is for thoughts.

Now, for only the 1st scene of the chapter, things are going to change. Bold front is for details such as movement. Italic is for when the host is talking. Bold front with underline is when conversation is off-screen. Normal front is Seekah's speaking and thought...

Was the original ideas but it looks complicated that you feel frustrated not enjoyment. The opposite of what I wish for my wonderful readers feel.

But yeah, this is Seekah's POV. I do hope you enjoys his POV. ;)

Triggers/Warnibg: Death; swear words; homophobic; mentions of drugs and child abuse

******

Previous of Brand New Start III: "Colin~" they all said sweetly. I ran straight out of room no ran straight out of facility.

I ran pass everything not stopping even when I my brother shout there is a car coming at me. Where is that a car? Oh that is the type of car Zarta used to steal and have me drive illegal and it...

COMING STRAIGHT AT ME!!!

******
(Hour before the accident)

I am horrible at memorize things, especially for a test. But each and every word and movement of this specific news is an enclave in my soul. *This news is my endless nightmare.

In the wooden long table that organized as a college student would have done. Papers touching every single inch of the desk ,and a pink pixel lamp that has USB ports on each side is sitting on a corncer. Of course, the always useful and necessary computer in front of the fun-size, not midget host who dyed her hair. It is salmon pink hair with the sides having a turquoise color. The host flashes her signature wink, "Welcome back to your local news!" She pick up a rooibos tea and poured it down on the desk. The white paper turned red color like my family. "Where we spill the most hottest tea for you!"

"Just a few hours from now, a member of the Zodiac and her family have all died except the youngest child. Such a good blessing someone is alive!"

The youngest live for what? To feel the necessary desire for revenge or the voices of his deceased family will continue to speak to him.

"For those who do not know about the Zodiac family. I will provide you all of the info about them." I roll my eyes because I know it would be about the most misinformation of my family.

"The Zodiac family is well known for having multiple heads representing the Zodiac sign. And well known for separating parents from their little baby." Despite hearing that multiple times, I cannot resist the urge to gag myself.

"That is right!"

"Zodiac family have a rule that if a baby were born as a Leo, despite having two Virgo parents, the baby must be accepted in the Leo branch only. Not the parents' branch. The baby cannot stay in their parent's branch. That must be sad for the parents. To see the child they wanted in their life to be born only a few days early and taken away from them. Only because the baby is a Leo, not a Virgo!"

It is true that the baby will be in a separate branch but it is not against the rule for the child and parents to see each other. Usually though, as the child grows up, they do not want to see their family because of proving *sign loyalty.