Halloween Misfortunes

*Third POV*

Toady was Halloween in Atlantide. Every kids in Atlantide were dress up and trick-and-treating caused a pair of twin to be inpatient with their parents.

"Mother! Father! Can we please go and throw toil- I mean get free candies!" Eden yelled at his parents from the bottom of the stair.

Devin laugh at his twin's mistake. He though stopped after seeing his brother glared at him. "Why is Brother scary?" Devin thought.

"We will after we get yours and Devin's Halloween photos!" Cinder, the mother of Eden and Devin, squealed of thinking about her sons in adorable costume of Scar and Mufasa from Lion King.

"Derek we have to hurry!" Cinder said in a high pitch voice.

"In a minute Cin!" Derek gentle spoke to his wife before going back on phone to killed the unfortunate receiver eardrums.

"Work ,lately,  had caused his beautiful white hair to turned  into an sad shade of gray," Cinder thoughts.

She continued watch her husband pace angrily around their bedroom not noticing the emotional trauma her children will soon go through.

*90 minutes later*

"IF YOU NOT GOING DOWN RIGHT NOW! DEVIN AND I WILL RUN AWAY FROM HOME!" Eden shouted.

"Brother don't said that!" Devin yelled.

Eden turn away from the stair and look at his brother. He spoke Devin softly but you can still heard the angry in the eight years old.

"I am not the one you should be angry with! It 'them'." Eden said as if Derek and Cinder won't their parents but as if they are like the servants in their mansion always around but they pay no attention to them as the servants paid no attention to the master. If they do, it would only be because it part of their job.

They never once cared about Devin and I. It doesn't matter if Devin was rushed to the hospital. No matter how Devin waited outside for a mother that promised to see his hard working garden to never comes. They just told Devin to be strong when he told about useless people bully him. They did nothing to help. They cared only about work and each other. And about this 'important' project they do with their 'friends' to 'help' Devin.

"It will be better if they are dead," Eden muttered.

Before Devin could reason his brother that their patents love them and wanted spend time with their sons as they wanted to spend with their parents.

Knock knock knock.

The boys located the noise at the window in front of the cardboard underneath the stair.

They looked at the men? women? They won't sure beside the oblivious fact the person was wearing black from the top to the bottom except their mask.

It was a red Japanese demon mask with nose as long like Pinocchio. Its eyes and teeth were a rusted yellow colored and forehead has wrinkled as if it always disappointed.

The person saw Devin and Eden looked at him before they broke the glass with

The person saw Devin and Eden looked at him before they broke the glass with...a sledgehammer.

"Where did that came from?" Eden thought as the invaders slowly, carefully climbed the shattered window. Moved forward toward Scar whom doesn't noticed until the masked person were close to the boy with blue streak in his hair.

The invader lift his hammer above their head and slash it down to Eden. Cough cough cough. The invader cough due to the amount of dust spread in the air by his hammer hitting the ground.

"I thought I hit the brat not the ground!" invader thoughts.

Out of angry, they accidentally drop their hammer down the ground letting the married couple rushing down the stair.

"Devin! Eden! Are you okay?!l" the parents asked anxiety. The intruder noticed them and got out their gun from their back pocket. Take out the safer tigger and pulled the trigger.

Bang bang bang.

The gray haired man's lifeless body fell down the stair to the bottom where only moments ago Eden and Devin were waiting for their parents to take them trick-and-treating. Cinder stood in the middle in stair shocked that her brave and strong husband was...gone.

The intruder reload his gun and aim at the widow. Before he could let go of the trigger, he was push down by...

Mufasa?

"You won't harm my mother! I won't allowed you!" little Musfasa yelled as he try to have a strong grip on the tall person's leg with his tiny arms.

The person in black try to shake the kid off, but Devin keep holding on hoping this would make his family safe.

After so many tries, Devin was throw to the door hard. The masked person pick up their sledgehammer and have it drag it to the floor as they reach to Mufasa.

Musfasa looked up at the person who killed his father with a smile. His eyes tell the masked murder that the little boy knew he was going to join with his father.

They hesitate for a moment but still decide to deliver a killing blow. Once again they lifted the hammer above his head and slammed it down to Devin whom closed his eyes and still have a smile. This time it didn't hit the ground but killed someone.

First chapter and two people already die! Let's go baby! If I make any mistakes or you don't understand, comment it down and I will try my best to try explained without ruining the whole story like I did with my first book. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a wonderful day/night!