Good Time Pior

This is first half of Earn Forgiveness Part III. The second half will be released on the 10th. Because I have decide to make an update schedule instead of random uploads! Every 10th, 20th, and 30th I will upload. If not, I will tried to do it the next day. I hope you enjoy this chapter and hopefully be last time I do part 1 and 2 chapter!

TW: Mention of Child Abuse; Last Section is Lazy Work

********

Colin stood in front of the most famous place of all Atlantide, Atlantide University. The name was plain but the University makes up for it. It said that those accepted in Atlantide University are guaranteed a job by the time they are finish school. Also, it is an ivy university with less than fifty people attending. The university teachers are crazy but well-known.

Miss P is the crazy tea-loving who has a collection of extinct objects. People have rumored that Zaro is a true Viking King. Lo'Pho is someone who acts like a cat but cured thousands of people living in infected places. Betty has helped in so many community services that earned her the name Angel of Atlantide. Allumos is a famous businessman in Atlantide and belongs to the Grimeshade family. The family that rivals the Zodiac family. Then there is Dart, the head of the Grimeshade family, one of the founders of Atlantide University, and belongs in the Education Board.

Colin was granted an application that Zarta, famous who his creative killing, hacked into the system. Zarta wanted Colin to infiltrate and gather information. Zarta has a suspicion that there is real magic source located there.

Colin has failed his mission without even stepping into the building.

Lo'Pho and Allumos are talking to him right now and informing him that if he cannot show up at the Welcome Party then he cannot be welcome. Colin didn't know about the Welcome party and was busy with work.

"I told you that I didn't know and was held up at work when I finally knew about it," Colin said fifty times.

"It was said on the guidebook and on the acceptance letter to attend the Welcome Party even if you are a freshman or Senior or even a teacher. You still have to attend." Allumos authorized.
"How could you miss such bold and big letters?" Lo'Pho screeched.

"Easy as you were sleeping at the party and you All Mighty and Powerful Allumos was there last minutes," a person with blue hair and powerful magic energy voiced.

Colin took the opportunity. "If you Mr. Lo'Pho was sleeping and you Mr. Allumos was attending an important party late despite being at the University since it was established, looks worse than it does for me a freshman. Allumos and Lo'Pho groaned and agree in letting Colin stay if he doesn't tell Dart.

"Hey Orange you should join Dinvus Magia if you keep on getting in trouble. We are excellent in not getting caught."

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO ENCOURAGE THE FRESHMAN TO CAUSE HAVOC ON THE CAMPUS RITCHIE DIABOLUS!" Allumos and Lo'Pho screamed at the top of their lungs.

"The blue-haired and have a yellow with white polka bandanna is Ritchie Diabolus. The one who Zarta suspected come from another world with his brother, Brandon. A world rich with magic." Colin thought as inspected Ritchie. "He looks powerful but probably cannot land a single hit on Zarta."

******

Colin lay down on the floor of his room shared with third-year student Mario Carven, son of Earthus Carven. "Mario... he's a good roommate. It will be easy to store drugs and weapons in the room. He is an idiot or what everyone called him a pebble-brain." Colin thought.

Ding... Dad ... Ding.

Colin reaches for his phone and turns on his earbuds. "Hey, there dad."

"Dad? That is not how you should refer to me as, Boy!" Zarta screech.