I DISOWN YOU

I was surprised I was able to write this chapter. I didn't feel motivated until the deadline was coming close. If you don't like this chapter, know this is about three days of work.

Have good day guys and you are incredible.
****
I cannot believe Devin was blind to be with that man. Dart says Devin is in that barbarian of a Dorm because of our fair lovely mother. Ugh, people really do not know Cindy if they think she is a good mother. Cindy just does an excellent job of acting. Making everyone believe she is a good person.

She was willing to abandon her children for a portal that took my brother away from me. The portal that stupid Richard live in. The stupid portal where my sweet brother was bewitched by that doo-bird. The only good thing that stupid portal has done was being my brother back. But if only it got rid of the devil then my brother will be happy by my side, not his.

No, Devin's mind is too corrupt because of that lowlife. Devin will always question his experience at Saldon. It will never matter how many times I will try to tell him that Ritchie the Prince of Saldon was just a fictional character he read about. He will still question it. Devin did stop asking after I started to ignore him. Though, I could see the seeds Ritchie have planted had already grown.

Now my brother have chosen Ritchie over me. How could he not? He have been bewitched. What I will do may hurt him. But I love my brother and only wish the best for him. And that is away from Ritchie Diabolus.

*******
Devin rushed after his brother. Devin knew Eden would be upset since he hadn't explained it to God. But to say he is disappointed in Devin. Devin doesn't know how to feel. He just knows if he doesn't explain to Eden why he decided to be in Divinus Magia. Then Eden would do something rash like back in high school. Devin can't let that repeat again.

After running for an eternity, Devin found his twin. Eden with his dark blue tux with a black-tie was sitting down at Lake Amour. He was just picking up rocks and creating small mountains. Lake Armor holds a special meaning to the Grimeshade family. It is the place where Cindy and Derek meet and became engaged.

"It is a special place for our parents. Full of fairy tale happiness. It has to be the same with me and Eden." Devin reassured himself. Devin slowly walks up to his brother as if Eden is a tiger ready to pounce. Devin sat down across from his brother. He didn't say anything and waited for his brother to notice his presence. Eden continued playing with rocks, yet Devin waited for his brother. Devin knows if he says anything first Eden will get angry. It is best for Eden to speak first. That way Devin will know how to talk to God.

If Eden said he wanted Devin to join Grimeshade, Devin would say he won't but they still can hang out. If Eden said he want Devin to hang out with him then Devin will. If Eden says anything at all, Devin has already thought of a response. He already came up with multiple conservation on how Eden will react before the party.

Eden looked up from his rock piles. He has a grave face and looks very disappointed at Devin. "You know what you have done, Devin?"

Devin nodded his head. Devin thinks Eden is going with "why are you going with Divinus when they can not get you anything". Eden sighed and looked at Devin as if he is a child.

"Devin, you have to understand our family legacy is at risk. Joining Divinus Magia Dorm is asking for everyone to say you are a juvenile rebellious child or going to be in a mafia. Everyone knows that! Colin Prince proved that last year. And yet you are joining that Dorm! What a disgrace you are bringing to the Grimeshade name!" Eden mocked Dvinus Magia name.

Devin doesn't understand how he is ruining their family name. Their parents were previously social workers before Uncle Dart's business started to rocket up. Uncle Dart was not even slightly upset at Devin's choice. Uncle Allumos and Micheal have always encouraged Devin to become a social worker because of Devin's kind nature. No one in the family are upset besides Eden. Why?