Revenge is Not Worth it [Solin]

Hey guys! It has been having been two months since I last posted anything. But I have got overcome my writing block! Though, I am sorry for not posting anything. I did say I was going to post one shot. I have the story ideas but writing them. Eh, that is a different story. I hope you guys can enjoy this chapter.

******
Colin, Elliore, and I were having a sleepover in Elliore's room. I thought it would will be convenient. I won't need to get up early to wake up Elliore at Protective Dorm. Colin still thinks we are getting up too early. "The party is in the afternoon!" he complains as if that  will help. Colin needs to have a wardrobe change. To get rid of the stigma as Zarta's right-side man.

Elliore's dorm room was very cozy and cute and very messy. You have to be careful where you step. Elliott isn't used to cleaning his own room. He have many maids to do that.  Rich kid privilege. Elliore has cute cat posters, a few of Zodiac, and mainly a lot of motivational quotes posters hanging on his wall.

Colin was concerned for Elliore when he saw the quotes. Saying there must be something wrong with Elliore. He is just overthinking things. My cousin, Elliore, is always happy and very kind to everyone. He has been there helping me since my family was killed by Zarta. He is not depressed.

Looking at his room, you can tell Elliore just love purple and cozy things. The room has purple LED lights. His bed has three pillows and a big fluffy purple blanket. There is a life-size lion next to my cousin's bed named Smiling Fred. His floor is made of the finest carpet from L'manburg. Elliore's room is so cool compared to my simple room. Just a stripe twin-sized bed and small wardrobe.

Though it would be hard to say whose room is better with Colin and Elliore. Colin's room has a bunch of interesting items. There is a tent where Colin does his mediation and tried to communicate with Shadow. There is also a fireplace with Christmas stockings. How did Colin manage to have a fireplace in his room? I asked Micheal and he said Colin was with Divinus before. I umm still don't understand. Colin has a skeleton he named after his therapist, Steve. A bookcase filled with mythology fiction and legend. Most of them are written by Uncle Rick. A huge bonus for Colin is that he cleans his room!

"Perhaps Colin wins because his room isn't a mess."

"What did you say, Seek?" Colin asked without looking away from his book. I shake my head. "It is nothing, Orange. Is Elliore done showering? We need to be at the salon in 30 minutes."

Colin groaned and throw his book across the floor. He looks at me with huge puppy eyes. "Can we plwease not go?"

I quickly put my hand over my mouth before recollecting myself. Before, Colin would never do any of these. Showing his frustration by throwing his book and acting cute to avoid something. He has changed after we have the "big reveal". I am so happy for him.

"Colin Marigold Carven, we have discussed this many times and even postponed the makeover," I reply in the calmest voice I could manage. It must have worked because Colin gave up. He lies on the floor, all spread out like starfish. Colin looks like he is heavily thinking about something.

I wondered what there could be. I already figured out Colin is not alone a Kight but the Prince, who is Zarta's only child. Kinda freaking to think about. The person who killed my entire family and has been wanting to get revenge is Colin's -the person who might as well be my soulmate- father. Really weird.

"I a-am so-sorry for taking so long," Elliore whispered. My cousin looks so cute! Elliore has not dried his hair. All of his hair is dripping down like a hot anime guy. He has a white shirt, all buttons and proper. There is a chibi Leo zodiac sign on his pocket. Ahh, Elliore is so cute! He even listens to me, unlike a certain ginger. Does my cousin has a pair of shorts to survive tomorrow? Oh, did I even pack sunscreen lotion?