WHAT!!!!

I am current in school and there is free time. I decide to work a bit on the next chapter and see how many views this story has. I knew it was close but seriously 1K that is unbelievable to imagine happening to my book!

 I knew it was close but seriously 1K that is unbelievable to imagine happening to my book!

I also noticed the views get lower and there is only 22 stars. The Brand New Start chapter are the introduction to the characters and the reason why it have more than one chapter is because I want to do like how the Origin series are. They are multiple Youtuber with different view. I want to write like that without the same scene but different view of it! Another reason is if Devin and Eden are the only POV I wrote then it will take forever for you to know that Colin and Zata (sorry for spelling Zata's name wrong last chapter) being related and there only ship that will be focuses will be Ritchie x Devin & Yamitsu x Yuki. If you are irritated about the Brand New Start Arc, know there is almost six chapter of this arc and the next four chapter will about SHIP!!! I won't tell which one but you can guess one with the description of the book.

Please do leave a star on the chapters and have a wonderful day/night!