Bittersweet Time Prior

TW: Death; Kidnapping

It was a peaceful afternoon at Divinus Magia Dorm. Everyone was studying for the final exam that is coming up next week. Though, it wasn't long before the peace was broken. "Okay, I can't get this stupid algebra! Why are there letters in math! Shouldn't it only number." David gasped in exhaustion.

"Well-" both Brandon and Lucas started at the same time.

"I am sorry Brandon you can go!"

"It's fine... Lucas."

"Ummm sure," Lucas said awkwardly. Then proceed to not say anything. Just sitting on the sofa far away from his ex-boyfriend Brandon. Yeah, the two broke up. When asked why Brandon said he loved Lucas but not the way Lucas does for Brandon.

Brandon came out as aromatics and asexual, and Ritchie put up the ace flag when Brandon finally came out to the Dorm. Ritchie knew about Brandon being ace but didn't tell Lucas. It was Brandon's right to tell his boyfriend. Plus it was awkward. Ritchie was the one that got the two together. Lucas is angry at Ritchie for giving him false hope about his and Brandon's relationship. Ritchie, in his defense, did not know until last month. He has thought about it but never asked Brandon.

"Ummm Mister Colin where are you going," Inmo asked. Colin was at the door. He was wearing all black with gloves as if he was going to rob someone. "My dad called me to help with the dishwasher," Colin lied. Zarta needs him at the base for a new mission. Everyone got used to him leaving to help his dad. Mario, Kit, and Ritchie look at him. They don't want him to go to his abusive father but know from personal experience that it is better to let them go than not.

Colin waved bye, "I will go home for dinner!" before leaving the dorm. When he closed the door, Colin have to calm himself down and put on the son of Zarta mask. He can't afford Zarta knowing he has people he cared about. A new family. No, a real family.

"I think I have calmed myself long enough." Colin thought.

"It is time for you to meet the Dark King. Don't show react to his words. You will be trapped once more. ...Be free."

Colin was going to ask Shadow what it was talking about, but he was already gulf by a huge black hole with purple rings on the outer circle. It was shadow traveling time.

"I hate shadow traveling. Ugh, I wish it wasn't so good at going somewhere far in a quick amount of time and going unnoticed." Colin complained.

Once Colin arrived at the base, he puked in the trashcan with a label that said "You couldn't just drive like a normal person." Gosh, Devil Tongue has the worst kind of humor.

Colin walks in the dark with his hand out. He is trying to feel the braille of Zarta's name. Once he found it, he kicked the door three times before it could open. The door falls to where Zarta is standing. Zarta is covered with a black cape stitch with The King symbol. Colin has this curious look on his face. It changed quickly to a neutral. It is bad to question Zarta.

"I have arrived for my new mission," Colin said in a monotone voice.

"... I have decided to speed up your current mission. I want you, my son, to return to your father's side once more," Zarta spoke.

Colin couldn't believe what he was hearing. Zarta wanted him back! Zarta actually wanted him. It was something he had dreamed about as a kid. Though, he got rid of that fantasy when he came a teenager. He knew Zarta will never love him. He also thought no one will love him. But that changed when he arrived in the dysfunctional family called Divinus Magia. He found that even the weak have valued. The dumb person that everyone teased but can out on. The most powerful and egoist person can be understanding.