Brand New Start I

"WHY DID I DO EDEN I HAVE TO WORK LIKE A MORTAL!"

"You are not God!" Micheal shouted from the front door of his  own mansion . His own mansion!

Dart just have to played favorite and gave a mansion to his biological son only.

Giving Micheal the best education money could afford. While I have to go to a public school with worthless, easy manipulate pawns. Just lie about a button worth fortune and they all will push and shove to catch the cheap button. Doesn't cared if someone get injured well expect for that idiot. He always care about people even if he is hurt in the progress.

Giving Micheal allowance of $10000 every week. While I, a eight years old, have to get multiple jobs to be able have money. Doing the usual odd jobs of pizza delivery, mowing lawns, tossing newspapers, car wash, babysitting, pet sitting, and take care of the elders. It's all stupid for someone like me to do! I am a God! God don't do these pity mortal work!

"Hahahaha! Eden! Hahahaha! If you the 'Almighty Lord'- Hey my shirt is dirty now!"  I smirk at him, "This is what happened when you insult a God." He let out that adorable laugh of his. His laugh had always made me happy even if they directed at me.

He continued to laugh until I whip the tears from his face. He grabbed the hand and hold it on his face. He then looked down at the ground.

When he lifted his head, he face was serious and shaking as he going to have a another laugher fits

"Eden please let this worthless mortal  help you to reach your divine form."

The only sounds you can hear under the haunted wooden bridge of Dragon Roar was not the ghost but of two young teenage laughing.

"That idiot," I muttered as I got the last boxes of his, out of the truck. I placed it with all of the other boxes of his next to the doorsteps. It doesn't matter how much I love that idiot! I am not carrying both mine and his into Micheal's domain.

Gently placed down the box, I take a deep breathe knowing my heart is going to break on the site I was going to see.

"Why can't he just let go the past like I have done?" I thought as I open the car's door. Seeing the same old site from childhood but it doesn't make the heartache lessen only increase it. I would never tell anybody especially him.

The adorable idiot was crying in his old red hoodie and ripped black pant with red stripes that I haven given him as a birthday present.

You can see multiple sewing on it but he doesn't cared because it a gift I have to him.

The idiot have been crying the entire car trip, relieving the memory of the last Halloween we spent with our parents.

I whip all the tears before waking him. "Devin it is in the past. I am still here and will always be with you. Nobody will ever take me away from you." I said softly to my brother. I have never spoken like this to any one. Only to Devin.

He stop crying but doesn't wake up. I did what ever sibling does grab him from the waist and toss him out of the car.

"Ow that hurt!" Devin shouted in pain as his face hit the ground. I didn't think I put much strength into it. But despite him being so angelic, he is ,unfortunately, a punt mortal.

I hope it doesn't damage his face. Oh if I did I would never stopped regretting it. Even if I was brought back to heaven, I would still think about how I ruin Devin's life. People have treated Devin horrible despite him being an awkward innocent person.

Now people will have a reason to laugh at him, his misplaced face. That was caused by me. He might even hate for it.

"Eden it didn't hurt just surprise me," Devin said in front of- wait when did fuck did he get this close to me without me noticing.

He let out a nervous chuckle. Something he does before he hug me.
Like I thought, he hug me and I hug him back. Letting my head rest on his shoulders. Devin placed with my hair. Swirl it around and fixing it only for it to mess up again.

We stood in that position for awhile. We could have stay for the entire day -something we have done before- if it wasn't for certain spoiled midget screaming at us to get inside.

Devin apologized to the ungrateful midget. He doesn't need to apologize. Micheal is the one who stood apologize to Devin! Ruining the hug despite knowing Devin need it! I will make him and Dart pay!

Devin was at the trunk, asking where his things were at. I did not want to take chances of accidentally yelling at my brother, so I instead pointed at the doorsteps. He said thank you but I didn't reply back as I walking into the brat's home that I am staying for a month until the welcome party at Atlantide University.

After the party, I will be living in the Grimeshade Dorm and thinking about the potential allies I had talked to.

Found out who killed my family so Devin won't have those nightmares ever again and then I will get my rightful place back from you Dart.

I will make sure Devin is treated like he deserve to be. I will make sure nobody take Devin away from me. Even if I have to do it illegal, I will do it for Devin.

Atlantide University is a place for me to take making a new start for Devin and I.

So Halloween Misfortunes was going to be longer with having Devin waking up from his nightmare and him and Eden are living in Micheal's home (which is the house you seen at the top) and Devin goes to room saying this will be a new start for him. I was caught with the lazy virus and didn't finished the chapter like I wanted to. Though thank to my laziness I able to come up with chapters! Hopefully there won't be any writing block and you can get to read Atlantide University every week!

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Have an amazing day/night!
Saphira is out!