Ask for Forgiveness?

Triggers: Swearing and burning describing

"It is time," I thought as I hold the door out to Devin. Atlantide University. The last I was here was with everyone in Divinus Magia included Colin and Brother.
"Devin," I whispered to him. "Will Divinus Magia be whole again?"

Devin smiled at me and held my hand tightly, dragging me to the center. The center have four large building surround it. Each building represent one of the four dorm: Protective, La Carnival, Grimeshade, and Divinus Magia.

The Protective Dorm building is medieval-based stone castle. Protective Dorm have multiple 14 by 16.5 in glowing windows all through the whole building. David and I have to clean every single inches of it. From the chemical accident to a fingerprint. Lo'Pho will supervised us with someone else to supervised him supervising us. Not only was the window was extra. The staircase the dorm has it is useless. There is two spiral staircases outside. The right staircase led up the library, and the left staircase led to students' rooms. Nobody used the staircase because the left staircase has crack in it that someone will fall down if they step on it. The right staircase is too long and tiring compared to other way to get in Protective's library. Another bad thing about the dorm is the symbol. The protective symbol is a purple dragon in the middle with two swords making a x on it.  The symbol is on the front mat and top of the building, glowing bright. Reassuring everyone that Protective will protect everyone. Lo'Pho cannot protective us when he keep on getting himself hurt by thinking he is a cat.

La Carnival Dorm is a circus. I am not even kidding. The dorm is made out many circus. Each circus is for a section. One is the drawing room. Another circus is the studio production. There is a big circus for the living area. Next to it is my favorite circus, the theater room. I love theater in Salode. It was a place I go to when I want to get away. And I love seeing Fleurette shine. I cannot believe my drunk self said she is awful at acting and will never make it in the business. Fleurette is amazing. She is able to be the character on stage and herself off stage.

The Grimeshade Dorm, Devin's dorm, does not fit Devin at all. His brothers? Yes it would. It is a large obsidian rectangular building. The top of the building and around it has spike. Real spike. Mario check it out for a dare. If was not for his earth magic, Mario will have to go the hospital for poison. I asked Michael about it and he mumbled something about Dart is being territory and Allumos is does not like to have intrude during his tea time. What the fuck! They're secretive and hateful especially to us Divinus. We may have bad reputation. We may get in trouble and make the greatest prank of the year. But we are not always the one that break the rules! La Carnvial make art on the building. Protective have multiple time blow up the Protective Dorm. Grimeshade is Grimeshade. Yet everyone blame us. So annoying. That stupid oak door with its medieval handle has these torches at the sides.

"Hey Richard?"
"It is Ritchie, Freshie," I gasped impatiently at my new dorm mates, Lucas.
"Pardon me," he said with sarcasm. I shake my head and remember brother's warning about hurting the Freshie. It is bad to hurt them because we can get trouble blah blah. Ugh so annoying! Brandon is such a stuck up on the rules.
"What is it Freshie," I spoke with venom.
"Are those torches real?"
I looked over at the Grimeshade torches. It is fake torch but if someone with magic ability like Brandon, me, and sleepy-bio. It will lit. But Lucas does not magic. He is too weak!
"Are you dumb! Of course it is fake!" I marched to La Carnival while accidentally pushing the Freshie.

I was ruthless before the little one came around. I am surprised Lucas did not held a grudge against me and forgive me. Forgiveness... I look over to Divinus Magia Dorm. The best dorm in campus. It have a large building with five smaller ones connecting to it. It is eight stories tall with only one window for each room unlike Protective's. The dorm rooms are small and everyone have a roommate. The other rooms though. That is a different story. The classrooms are a hexagon shaped with this huge stage we used for debate or sword fight. The classrooms have a capacity of 500-750 peoples. Never will there be that many people. But it is always fun for us to play hockey or football in the room. The other rooms are the video game room, tennis/hockey room, home-theater room, garden, playing card, karaoke, casino, observatory, pet room (Miss T's specialty breed animals), and finally the necessary rooms that every Atlantide University Dorm have. "I considered as home and I still do, but I don't have any right," I thought gloomy.