Brand New Start V Part One [REVIN]

It is seven in the morning and only one person is currently awake in the Casathar household. He is currently in the kitchen baking 50 donuts per batch.

"This should be enough for breakfast," I thought as I placed down the batch of donuts on the marble counter.

How many donuts did Devin made if he started 3 batches? The person who guess it right will be mention in the next chapter!

"Now time to get rid of all the drinks inside of the cabinets!"

Stepping on the chair, I careful grab a bottle to make sure I don't break it. Once it was secure in my hand, slowly descend down on down to the floor I remember I don't know where I should place it at.

I should have really thought more into where to hide it before getting grabbing it.

Hmmm maybe in the tv cabinet. No. That's too obvious. Perhaps my room. But Eden like to come to my room unexpectedly.

Shiver went down to my spine by just thinking what Eden would do if he just find alcohol in my room. Then where could I put.

"What are you doing little boy!" a whisper from behind spoke me.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I jump and out of instinct I punch the person who is unfortunate is Ritchie Diobolus.

He glare at me until I walk back to the counter causing couple of priceless donuts on the ground.

"He-y Ritchie h-how been doing," I asked not liking how shaking my voice is. Ritchie kindly stop glaring at me but still keep hold eye contact with me.

"I was for once getting good sleep. Until my alarm ring," Ritchie said. Grab the bottle from the ground and putting it back in it original place without a usage of a chair.

"You have alarm set up when somebody take your beers away?" I asked hesitating not believing anybody would do that for couples bottle of beer.

"It not beer!" Ritchie grab bottle that is not beer from cabinet to show me. "This is the finest wine from the 1875! I got it as a gift from my....

"From whom?," I asked him.

"It it from NOBODY!" Ritchie yelled. "What would he been sensitive about," I thought.

Seeing him right now. It look as if he fighting a battle. Not psychical one with anyone. But one in his mind against himself.

I would know how that look like. I see it in Eden and in expression people makes when they have upsets my father.

Slowly I walk up to the bluenettes and touch his arm gently. He flinch at the touch like a wild animal. Then it would be a good idea if I treated him like one.

I slowly took a step back then another till Ritchie is does not look tense.

Looking up at Ritchie, I asked softly but sternly asked him "What drove you to the point of drinking and having bar fight every day?"

I was shocked when Micheal told me that Ritchie does that everyday after announcing Ritchie won't be coming to dinner.

I would never believe someone like Ritchie would do that. It's different than the the strong, cocky, and prideful person I used know as a child.

"Why not. Everybody said I deserve it. That I am a failure. A horrible leader. A monster to my own son, Oakley." He have a kid! "I am worthless without my brother guiding me." Brandon? "Where is your brother?" I asked. Brandon would never let his brother to the point of madness.

For a few moments Ritchie look at me blankly as if he was with someone else in another place another time. I need to snap him out.

Rushing to the bandana man, I tackled him. Though I might have just a little tiny force behind it.

"Dang," I thought as we were falling down. Ritchie wrap his arm around my waist and hold me close his chest that I able to hear his heart. Why is beating so loud? Or is that mine? *sound people make when they fall down* That hurt. I lift myself up a bit and saw the beautiful things.

His blue eyes are beautiful than when he was a kid. What am I thinking about! I can feel my face burning up. I hope Ritchie is still as obvious as he was as a child to not notice.

"Umm I I am terrible sor-ry Ritchie," I said.

"Get up if you are sorry."

If I thought my face could not get any more redder then I thought wrong. I surprising got up with my body shaking. I lend my hand to the bluenette on the ground.

Ritchie look at the reached hand for awhile. He did not take it, like something a proud man like him would do. Instead he just grunted and got up himself. Dusting off his clothes, he turn his back from me.

"Put the bottle back in place," he said before walking away from me.

Each steps the blue haired took from me, a memory that sorted in a way resembled this current moment pop into my head.

"Devin come get me," the young prince taunted at the shorter child. "Wait!" the short child yelled. "My father said a king wait for no one."

I stopped chasing him and sit down on the meadow field. "You not a king yet." I whine to him.

He turn around to face me. I walk up to him thinking I can catch up. He then started multitasking- walking and chatting. "Does he want me catch up at all? I am telling Brandon this."

The young prince let out of a chuckle. "Devin you are adorable." I feel my face burning up. "Shut up,"

The prince laugh at my attempt of a show of dominance. "Oh Devin," he said mocking. "I will do whatever you say..."

He pause like the dramatic king he is. I cannot said that. That is mean.

"If you catch up."

Never mind of being mean. He deserve it!

"I will get you and listen to everything I said!"

All I got in reply is laughter in the wind. "Dang it!"

I have to catch up to him. I need to know what happened to Ritchie.

There was supposed more but it just like perfect cliffhanger. I know understand why authors love putting cliffhanger in.

I don't like how the previous chapter was. That was the most unprofessional and unfair to you guys. I will be editing it. Please do check it out when the edited chapter come.

I am doing another series. It get boring to do the same things which is why update is slow. The series is a Minecraft Oneshot. You can request anything from the Origin crew to Dream SMP to Aphmau!

Have a wonderful day/night! Hope you do figure out how many donuts Devin baked!