Never Going To Give You Up Part 1[SHIPS]

Life lesson: "Never say never."

I say will stop doing part but look at the title. It is another part chapter. Yup, it is another part chapter. Maybe not worth the wait you guys have. Though, I do have to say there are shipping moments in this chapter. The next chapter will- you know you guys will wait for that one. Anyways, thank ya for waiting and understanding. I would still write this story. I want to finish it. Atlantide University will not be my main focus. I will be writing other stories. It is the Harry Potter and Fairy Tail ones I have mentioned previously. I do not know when I will upload the stories. All I can tell you is that I am trying to schedule again- the same schedule as before. On the 10th, 20th, and 30th, I will upload, and if not on that day perhaps the next day. Hopefully, this will work out for both you and me.

Edit: I am so sorry! I keep on forgetting to tell you guys this. I am trying to the schedule. The schedule is not meant for only Atlantide University. The schedule is meant for when I am going to upload a story. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Enjoys the Never Going to Give Up Part 1!

Word Count: 2750

*******"Thank you, Yamitsu for taking me to my dorm," Kay smiled.

Yamitsu chuckled, "My mom will be disappointed in me if I let a beautiful young lady, like yourself." He winked at her. "Walk alone. In the dark. Where so many bad people could have kidnapped you."

"But Yamitsu we are at the campus. There is no way anywhere could get me," Kay gasped.

"Oh Kay, do not knows about Alice?"

"Who?"

"Alice! A small and pretty girl, just like you was kidnapped right on her campus. It was dark and she was alone. Without anyone protecting her."

"Did she ever.." Kay paused for dramatic effect. "get found?"

"She did..." Yamitsu also pauses for dramatic effect. "in a horrible state. Her face was damaged to the point that you couldn't recognize her. Also-

"OKAY, I GET IT! YOU CAN STOP! I WILL PROTECT KAY!" Viper screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Shush!" Both Kay and Yamastu tease Viper once more. They couldn't help it. It is easy to tease Viper when Kay is around. Though, it is all blood and war when Kay is out of earshot. Luckily for everyone, the two are always around each other. And it is not one side. Viper, as he quotes, tolerant Kay enough to have her around. Kay likes Viper for the way he is. She knows the difference between Viper, the one that everyone sees, and Mitch, the person who is still traumatized from surviving when everyone didn't.

They were a very unexpected pairing but everyone is happy for the two. Now if only they could finally date each other. The Kiper ship is just as bad as the Revin ship. And that is saying something!

"Hey big Japanese man, leave us alone," Viper demanded. Kay looks at Viper. Viper let out an extravasate sigh before rewording his sentence more politely. It took a lot of willpower but Viper managed to add "please" in his sentence.

Yamitsu let out a knowing smirk. "Oh, are you going finally confess-

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE US ALONE!" Viper yelled with a bright red face. From yelling or being embarrassed by what Yamitsu was going to say. The tall Senior snickered at Viper before waving goodbye to the hopeless ship.

Mitch stared at Kay and could only think how adorable she was. Kay's kimono has their color- red and purple flowers. Kay did not notice until Mitch pointed it out. When she saw it, she was screaming at how fate wished for them to be together. Mitch nodded his head even though he doesn't believe things about fate and soulmate. Well, that's changed when meeting Kay.