Chapter Twenty Four

"What brings you for a visit?" I ask

He shrugs "Couldn't sleep"

I nod slowly, staring at him

Jimin sits up and pulls meto my knees. "Clothes" - he drills into me with those lucent blueeyes - "on or off?"

My heart beats erratic, and my mouth runs dry. With everything in me I want today off, but the only thing I'm able to squeeze through my vocal cords is achoking sound.

"I heard off," he whispers, unzipping my jacket and removing it from my person. He cinches a smile as he lifts my sweater and T-shirt from me in one slick move. My arms stay frozen in the air as he grazes over my bare chest with his eyes. He gives a tug at my sweats, and I wrap my arms around his neck as he peels them away.

He looks at me, unsure of what to do with my underwear then runs his thumb inside the elastic, and his breathing picks up at a quickened pace.

His warm hands round out my bottom and I gasp at his touch.

Jimin strips the underwear from my body, and I don't do a damn thing to stop him.

"You're naked" he says

"I'm naked" I press a laugh

"I won't tell if you don't" he speaks

I roll my eyes and turn my back to him.

"Hey....no way.... come here" He turns me back around with one move

I am now face to face with him, on my side. I never wanted to leave his position.

"Fuck me, baby," he whispered, my eyes lifted to him, I liked what I saw and even still chewing, I grinned.

His eyes instantly got dark, his other hand went to the covers and slid them over my behind.

"So now what?" I ask him

"You make the next move, Ellie" He traces out my ear with his lips

"Show me what to do," I whisper. "I'll do whatever you want."

His hand glided light over my behind as he ordered, "Spread."

I started breathing again but I did it heavy.

Then I spread.

Jimin's eyes watched his hand dive in.

I sucked in breath.

He leaned down a bit to get better access.

I started panting.

"Love that tight pussy of yours" Jimin muttered. I knew he did because two fingers were stroking deep, rolling, separating, stretching me and my hips started jerking. "Be good, baby"

I bit my lip and stilled

His fingers between my legs stroked faster.

Then he shifted close, on a forearm, my eyes lifted to his, his eyes were at my backside and his attention was all on me.

"Lift your ass."

I came up a little on my knees.

"Higher."

I came up higher.

He shifted again so his hand could position, his fingers gliding out and one came to my clit.

Oh God. Oh yes. Yes.

My hips bucked.

"My baby likes that," he growled. "Higher."

I went higher.

"There it is, Ellie, keep your ass up high for me and find it, baby."

I closed my eyes, his finger worked.

"Look at me."

I opened my eyes and looked at him hazily. His finger kept working.

"I don't want to ride you tonight, I want to keep that special, let me just please you, is that okay?"

I ground into him desperately, bucking, rocking, jerking.

"Fuck, my baby's so fuckin' hot," he growled and at his words, the workings of his finger, my desperate hips, I came, I did it hard but even coming, I minded.

"Baby likes it rough," he whispered.

"Yes," I breathed.

"Yes, what?"

My hooded eyes found his and I whispered, "Yes, Daddy."

A sexy, rough, hot, amazing, unintelligible growl rolled up his throat. I heard it even as I felt it rumble through the heat of me and his fingers at my nipple tugged again, hard. So I gave it to him again exactly as I knew he wanted it.

After I bucked, gasped and moaned, Jimins arms closed around me, he rolled me to my back with him on me, not disconnecting. His mouth crushed mine in a hard, deep, thorough kiss that took what was left of me.

Then he broke the kiss, lifted his head and his still heated, beautiful eyes roamed my face.

"Baby" he moans in my ear

"Yes?"

"I think that's enough for tonight"

I glance at him. Was this serious?

His eyes held mine and they did this a long time.

Then he asked gently, "Did I make my baby happy?" and my limbs all automatically squeezed.

He wanted that, to give that to me. He wanted it badly.

I gave him this and I liked it.

No, call me crazy, I fucking loved it.

And in return, he wanted to give everything to me.

"Yeah," I whispered as his eyes dropped to watch my mouth move.

Then they came back to mine, I watched one side of his lips curl up and he murmured, "Good."

We both held each other for the rest of the night. I really wanted to tell him how I feel but I was scared. Imagine that. I was really hoping he would feel the same.

*******

Jimins POV

The next afternoon at the gym, I decide to share a few details with Namjoon without consulting my better judgment.

"You let her decide what to do, and she laid there like a limp rag?" he extends his hands, and the weights shift to the left. "Sorry."

"No - she let me decide. And I decided not to, maybe just a cheeky finger. Besides, that isn't what she wants."

"Of course it's not what she wants. That's precisely why she didn't ask for it. She's probably gay. Face it, you've got the wrong anatomy."

"She's not gay. She's just young, sweet, and innocent. She needs to be in a committed relationship."

"You tell her how you feel?"

"Not yet."

"What the hell are you waiting for? Those three little words have been uttered time and memoriam in order to secure young, sweet, 'innocent' ass." He takes the weights and hoists them onto the bracket. "Man up already, would you? I'm getting frustrated listening from the sexually deprived sidelines. If I wanted to experience a dry season, I would focus on my own sex life."

"Maybe I will man up." I pluck the towel that perpetually hangs from his neck and wipe the sweat off my face.

"Guess who came in yesterday and purchased a membership for the year?" Namjoon sits on the bench across from me with that I'm-not-shitting-around expression he gets during tax season.

I don't need to play twenty questions to know its Mary. "What the hell is the deal with her? She's at Liberity?"

"She told Hoseok things didn't work out with her and lover boy. She says she's back for the long haul - that she wishes she never left. Rumor has it she's got her sights set on a familiar old boyfriend - or was it fiance?"

"Nope, not fiance." I get up and head out of the room. "She didn't say yes."

And, after meeting Ellie, I've never been happier.