Chapter Twenty Six

"Jimin-" I whispered but that was all I got out before I was out of bed, moved, tugged and positioned until I was straddling him as he sat on the side. His arm locked around my hips; his other hand fisted in my hair holding my face an inch from his

"Its three thirty in the morning and I drove here from my place where I found my bed empty. I called Grace, she said you were here. What happened why did you leave?" He asks calmly

"Whatever it was we had Jimin is over"

He stilled.

Completely.

"What the fuck?" he whispered.

"Jungkook came over tonight." His body, already still, went solid under me. "He had a key. We had a chat. I know."

"You know," he clipped then, "You know what?"

"I know about your charity cases."

Silence.

Scary silence.

Terrifying silence then in a sinister, soft whisper, "My what?"

"The girls you find, the pretty ones that you take care of, you spoil then you get tired of and scrape off," I reminded him. "Girls like me."

More silence and it was more terrifying, the room stifling such was his fury.

I kept going. He might be pissed, really pissed but I couldn't imagine he'd hurt me.

"So, we're over."

"Jungkook told you that," he stated.

My arms clamped around his shoulders loosened and I tried to push away but his hold got tight, so I stopped.

"Yes," I answered belatedly.

"Jungkook came to my house, saw you, told you that and you believed it and left me."

It was my turn to still.

And I did it at his tone which was scathing.

Then I whispered, "Yes."

"Left without callin'. Left without callin' at the very least to tell my motherfucking dickhead of a brother was in my house when he shouldn't be. He shouldn't even have a key, which is obviously somethin' he hid from me then he lied to me when I took his other key. Then he talks shit to you about me and you don't call me about that either. You don't wait for me to come home and tell it to me. You just leave."

Uh-oh.

"Jimin"

"No, I actually can't believe you would believe him"

I shake my head "What was I meant to believe Jimin, I know your past"

He shakes his head "You could've asked me"

I sigh

He sits up and I climb off him

"He lied to you. You know who hasn't lied to you?"

Oh God.

"Jimin-"

"Me," he growled.

"Jimin"

His arm and hand left me as he ordered, "Crawl in bed, Elle"

He places a kiss to my forehead "Believe me, I would do nothing to hurt you Elle. I promise you that"

"I'm so sorry I believed Jungkook" I said softly

"You believin' him didn't say shit about me. It said shit about how you feel about you. We'll work on that."