Chapter Sixteen

Jimin's POV

This girl really made it hard for me to breath. I have never met anyone like her before in my life. She has asked me to teach her how to use her body. I pour over Elle in all her inordinate beauty and wonder why in God's name she would choose this path. Who hurt her so bad that she couldn't understand something greater than a string of one-night stands waited for her?

My group chat was going off, party here party there. But it was with Elle I wanted to be. I wanted to talk to her, to be near her. I wanted to be surrounded by her beauty. Then her lips gave that mile-wide resplendent smile, reduced me to nothing, and I kissed her right there. I wondered if Mary was watching - if she thought it was some kind of perverse revenge kiss. A part of me was sad for her because I knew the truth. I was kissing someone special, someone I'm falling for a lot harder and stronger than I ever did for Mary all those years combined.

There's definitely something dead inside both Elle and me if we can't pinpoint love, if we can't figure out that it just might be staring us in the face. And here I was all amped up to tell her how I felt when we walked through the door, but those weren't the words she wanted to hear.

"Second lesson." I let out a quiet groan as I land beside her.

"Second?" Her eyes sparkle like cut glass as she reclines onto her elbows.

"The kisses were first. Which, by the way, you've mastered, but I highly suggest we practice keeping your skill-set high." I give a devilish grin and sweep my lips across her cheek just enough to tease her. "But tonight, we're advancing to the fine art of touch." I run my fingers up her bare thigh then slowly up her skirt until I round out the searing skin of her bottom. Her lids close partway, and her chest rises and falls in one quick motion.

"I don't know..." she rolls into me

"What's wrong? I thought that this was what you wanted?"

She nods "It is"

"Well then" I hold back a laugh.

"What about all the other guys?" she asks

"What about them? They don't count"

She smiles. I can feel her wanting me, trembling to have me. I want to string it out - make it hurt until she abandons her efforts at becoming anything that remotely resembles the predator I've morphed into.

She picks up my hand and rubs slow circles into my palm.

"This sounds personal," she whispers, her eyes heavy with either lust or fatigue. I'm hoping for the former.

"It should always be personal." My fingers land firm on her thigh. I run my thumb under the lip of her underwear and trace over her hip. "Take off your clothes," I whisper it like a dare.

"No." She bows into the word as if she never had any intention of doing something so vile.

"You're going to make a lousy one-nightstand." I bury a kiss into her neck in lieu of a laugh.

"I like tonight's lesson," she murmurs in my ear. "Touching."

I sit up and pull off my shirt, leaving my arms extended for a moment while she rakes me with her eyes.

I envisioned at least a thousand times what that would feel like, lost in the soft pillow of her flesh. Elle has me shaking with a hard-on ready to rip from my jeans. "Next lesson will be conducted with considerably less clothing. And believe me, you have nothing to be shy about."

"Neither do you." She runs her fingers over my shoulder, soft and unsure.

She stares at me. Her eyes are unreal. The way she stares at you, it's as if she is trying to bring you, make you fall for her. It's a good thing to have.

She closes her eyes as I pull her lower, inch by inch, until we crest the hard ridge in my pants, and she gives a soft moan. Her hand escapes mine, and she cups me over my jeans. 

Fuck yes.

She lets her fingers glide over me soft and achingly sweet. I glide my hands under her sweater, and I slip them over her breasts, feel the lace of her bra, and trace out her hard nipple's underneath.

"I want to kiss you" she whispers

"You don't need to ask"

She crashes her lips to mine.

I could spend forever and ever holding Elle like this. Feeling her lips like this. When she kissed me, it wasn't like a good night kiss or just a make out. It was hungry, hard. She ended it with my arms around her holding on tight like she was about to fall, and she needed me to catch her. Like she didn't want to let go.

I glance down at her beautiful face. Her lids are closed, and she licks her lips in anticipation as I cup her breasts full of both hands.

Elle takes in a sharp breath and bucks beneath me. Her lids flutter with ecstasy as if this simple act of loving her made her dizzy.

I kiss her again; she tastes and feels as if she were made just for me. Weird huh?

Something amazing is happening - something meaningful and real.

"I love kissing you" I tell her

She blushes and looks away for a brief moment

"Do you not agree?" I ask

She nods

I needed to think and not with her on top of me like this.

"I want you" I tell her.

"Jimin, I need-"

"I want you right now Elle, I don't want to wait... do you agree?"

She looks at me, those eyes "I'm not ready for that part yet"

I raise my brow. She wasn't ready. Was I ok with that? I have never been in that type of situation before

"Okay.... Then we will touch"

"Okay" she breaths.

When I dipped my head back down to kiss her, she stopped me

"I need to tell you something?" She speaks

"What?"

"It's important you're warned," she whispers

"What's wrong?"

"With the way you think you see me; you need to know before you find out."

I tilt my head to the side "Baby, what's wrong?"

"My tummy's round," She whispers

I blink "What?"

"I, um... I'm not perfect. I have a little belly"

I wanted to laugh at how cute she looked. She was afraid to tell me, and it was pretty obvious. I just stared at her that she would be afraid to tell me something so stupid that wasn't even on my mind.

"And you were afraid to tell me?" I ask

She nods

I shake my head "Let me see"

She pulls her top her, revealing her bra. Fuck

"You're beautiful Elle. I mean it. Don't ever hide. Especially from me"