Chapter Thirty-three

Jimin's POV

Class begins, and my favourite student is ten minutes late. I was half tempted to go look for her, pretending I needed the toilet, finding her and fucking her so hard in the teachers' toilets, but I wasn't going to do that.

A familiar dark-haired beauty walks through the door and I breathe a sigh of relief. She offers a shy smile as she takes a seat up front.

"Sorry I'm late. I was caught up" she says

I nod "You're forgiven" I whisper

She rolls her eyes.

I give a little wink as I move down the row.

"Guys, I hope you've all summited your photographs and essays to my email this morning because today was the deadline" I inform the class

Half of them groan. I glance at Elle, but she's too busy texting on her phone.

She runs her tongue over the curve of her lip and tilts her head into me.

"I need a few extra days...I've been" she pauses "busy"

I smirk "Well Miss Martin, I don't think I can give you a few extra days, it had to be done for today" I tell her

She rolls her eyes "Please sir, I really was busy"

"I'll talk to you after class" I tell her

She sits back and relaxes at her desk "Cool"

I smile and take a seat at the tip of my desk "Okay....who's ready for the next topic?"

**********

The students drain from class as if there were free beer available in the hall, but not Elle. She walks up with smooth, easy strides. She cups her hand boldly over my crotch and melts a kiss over my lips, heated like a tropical sunset.

"Well Mr Park, are you going to give me an extra few day's?" She asks

"Hmmmm, I don't know" I tease

I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her in so tight our hips are immovable.

"You're so pretty" I place a strand of hair behind her ear

"Hmmmmm" she moans into my ear "What time will you be home?" she asks

"Five" I answer her

"Do you want me to cook dinner?" She asks

"I was thinking Chinese tonight?"

She shrugs "You've melted my heart"

I smirk "You like the sound of that?" I ask

She nods "Maybe after, I could give you a reward?" She reaches down and unbuttons my jeans.

She caresses her hand over the bulge in my jeans until there's an ache in my gut only Elle and her unstoppable body can cure.

"You ever been fucked on a teachers table?" I ask

She shakes her head

"Want to?"

She nods

I glance around at the empty room, inspecting it for signs of unwanted life. The slotted windows, on either door, afford a view of bodies milling in the hall.

She pulls off her jeans with lightning speed, leaving her sweater hanging low in the back. I'm caught off guard by her over-eagerness to please.

"I checked the schedule." She lowers her lids, already thirsting for more. "This room sits empty for the next four hours."

"Babyyyyy...." I tick back a notch, wondering why the hell I'm even implying a protest. "We can't"

"And why not" she bites her lip

"Because I'm at work and you're still my student"

"Do you care?"

"A little."

"Desk or chair?" Her breathing grows rapid as she moves her hips in time with mine like we're dancing.

"Most definitely desk." I cup my hands over her bare bottom, and she takes in a quick breath.