Chapter Seven

Elle's POV

I was surprised.

I couldn't actually believe we had just kissed. Even though I am this sexual girl and I do have a rep, I have never experienced anything like that before.

Shortly after we arrive back to the house. I try to ignore the fact that he is staring at me, but I can't. I give up and look over at him. His hair was wet from the snow, the skin on his chest quivering, and the breath escapes my lungs like it were a building on fire.

I blink a quick smile and pat him on his knee like some perverted person.

"Are you decorating this?" I ask

"No, you are"

I shake my head "See that's where you're wrong. I am going to sit back and relax and watch you"

He licks his lips "Watch me, yeah?"

I roll my eyes and climb out of the car. "You're so dirty Jimin"

"Are you complaining?" he asks

I shrug

I can't remember the last time I had a tree with the exception of living in the bed and breakfast with Mom and Dylan. It's been so long since we were able to afford one.

I step back and watch Jimin carrying the Tree. "Heavy?" I ask

"Nothing I can't handle baby"

I smirk

Jimin's POV

For a girl who claims to never have had more than one drunken kiss, Elle sure knows how to bring the heat without trying. And what the hell am I saying, conjugal usage? She isn't one of the tramps I pick up on my nightly panty raids down on sorority row. I'm pretty sure this is one fountain of youth and beauty I won't be tapping anytime soon. The nice guy in me won't allow it. I'd like to take that part of me out back and knock the shit out of him with a shovel - bury him in the process for morphing into a bleeding heart without my permission.

"Boy, you're too quiet" she whispers

"Enjoying the view" I bite my lip

"You kissed me," she whispers, looking up from under a thicket of lashes.

"Only because your lips were begging for it."

"You wish." Her cheeks fill with colour like maybe they were begging for it after all.

For a second I envision straddling her - hell, her straddling me with that impossibly perfect body, her warm limbs wrapped around my back like a bow.

A wave of heat washes over me, and I glance down at the bare stump of the tree in an effort to deflect the hard-on in my jeans rising to salute her.

"Have you got any decorations?" She asks

I shrug "I don't think so"

She laughs "So, how are we meant to decorate it?"

I shrug "Let me ask my mom"

She laughs "Mommy to the rescue"

I pluck my phone out and shoot a quick text to mom before I get off track and end up dry humping the evergreen just to keep from going insane.

"Ornaments are just what we need." She shifts and appraises me as if seeing me for the very first time. She looks up at me with those bowtie lips, and my insides come to life in a flaming ball of fire.

Shit. I'm not used to this. I haven't had a real girl over in so long, and it's quickly becoming obvious my body doesn't know what it's supposed to do with her. Hell, I know what it demands to do with her - and most of those things aren't legal in any of the fifty states.